GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grades for Uni"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/06/05 at 17:47
Regular
"SOUP!"
I've already been allocated a room and made deposits, yada yada yada for my uni - but my place is based on me getting BBB grades.

I've already got an A in media and arent at all worries about English, but if I failed to get a B in history do you think they'd be likely to offer me a place anyway or would they bothered revsersing all of the uni stuff and throwing me out on my ear?

Also, A-level history courses are too big. There's too much stuff to learn capably.
Mon 20/06/05 at 13:14
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
gamesfreak wrote:
> Looking forward to the Computing exams tomorrow Chipseh?

Not really, I've done little to no revision. :/

It's hard to revise for Computing, because I don't need many marks, yet I just know they're going to give us eeeeevil papers. I know everything about Two's Compliment/Floating point binary etc, I just hope the papers don't focus on the harder stuff

You?
Mon 20/06/05 at 12:56
Regular
"I like cheese"
Had History today. Oliver Cromwell and the Protectorate.

I hate it when you come out of exam feeling happy about how it went, and then everyone tells you how they answered it completelty differently...

So I thought I did okay. Possibly not, though.
Mon 20/06/05 at 12:13
Regular
"the burning sky"
gamesfreak wrote:
> Looking forward to the Computing exams tomorrow Chipseh?

Bah I should start my Cpt revision. ;-D
Mon 20/06/05 at 12:11
Regular
"the burning sky"
Chipseh wrote:
> Edexcel synoptic?

AQA, but still synoptic, it's absolute balls. If the next two exams go nicely, I wont feel under too much pressure to do well in it...
Mon 20/06/05 at 11:53
Regular
Looking forward to the Computing exams tomorrow Chipseh?
Mon 20/06/05 at 11:50
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Tomm wrote:
All nice and easy exams
> leading up to Physics next Monday... :'-{

Edexcel synoptic?

Yep, I share your pain. Dear God, whoever devised physics + essay form should be shot. Really. It is THE worst exam, ever.
Mon 20/06/05 at 11:12
Regular
"the burning sky"
gamesfreak wrote:
> Haha, I love exams like that.
>
> Exams that play into your favour.
>
> Got a two hour Media exam this afternoon, then it's two Computing
> papers tomorrow.

Fortunately all my exams have been like that. Especially today, when making revision notes, i wrote down the hardest example of a question in the topic, and it came up on the exam!!

My mate has the same exams as you this afternoon and tomorrow. I just have the one Cpt exam then Stats on Wednesday. All nice and easy exams leading up to Physics next Monday... :'-{
Mon 20/06/05 at 11:05
Regular
Tomm wrote:
> Well, that exam rocked. 'Twas the perfect Mechanics exam. Questions
> from the parts of the syllabus our teacher had actually been bothered
> to teach us, no dodgy questions, and a lot of 'Show that...'
> questions. Uber!

Haha, I love exams like that.

Exams that play into your favour.

Got a two hour Media exam this afternoon, then it's two Computing papers tomorrow.
Mon 20/06/05 at 10:59
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> I've had 15 exams with 3 more to do... But they're only GCSE's :-)

Ahar, I also have 18 exams in total, but only two left. History tomorrow and RS on Wednesday.
Mon 20/06/05 at 10:47
Regular
"the burning sky"
Well, that exam rocked. 'Twas the perfect Mechanics exam. Questions from the parts of the syllabus our teacher had actually been bothered to teach us, no dodgy questions, and a lot of 'Show that...' questions. Uber!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.