GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Game Campaign!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/06/01 at 19:19
Regular
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrreetings, FOG-ers!

There is a lot of ‘buzz’ surrounding this next election and but some of you seem to think it’s a little one sided. Well, I don’t think so, and this is why I am running for Notable!

"You’re Joking!" You might say... "Look at the competition"

Well, who is the competition?!

"Er-No...?"

What in the name EIDOS is an Er-No?!

Do you really think that this topic-flooding, fast-connection boasting, know-it-all-wannabe will benefit the FOG in anyway?! I say NO... he has flooded before and he'll flood again, Er-No is just after a title and he doesn't contribute well enough to SR...

So he posts a lot in the FOG but a lot of it is nonsense and he abuses Newbies... "So what!" You might say but do you realise that these Newbies are the future of SR? They will represent Special Reserve in years to come...

Ask some Newbies... I respect Newbies and in turn get the same respect back, just ask Bonus... when he was a Newbie... Quazimodo, or Time_Warp when he was. They are all great people. I am not just after a title, I care about the future of Special Reserve, and I want to see people who come during my time here and when I’ve gone, enjoy it as much as I do.

With Er-No as a representative and someone to look up to, they will feel uncomfortable and leave or maybe worse, stay and lower the standards in the Forums! Er-No isn't fit to be a Notable. He might come out with a joke or two, but who doesn't! And look, Er-No has contributed a mere 1 cheat to UKcheats and a mere 8 reviews to UKreviews... compared to my 25 Reviews and 40 cheats I think that, for a would-be Notable his totals are pretty lame. So the next time you need a cheat the chances are it will be from me rather than from Er-No! And I am not just 100% Nintendo, I like and respect the company as one might their country, but I don’t let this get in the way of providing Special Reserve with information regarding other consoles… Just recently I won Gameaday for donating MULTIPLE Playstation 2 and Dreamcast cheats. I also have posted PRO-Microsoft topics to liven the FOG community and indirectly welcome any followers of the X-Box or ‘fans’ of Microsoft.

Do I think Er-No is a suitable representative and worthy of the title Notable?! In a word... No!

There is no-one here I dislike... You're all an inspiration to me, and for me to continue to post the quality material I do, being a Notable would definitely help me along. Look at the number of cheats and reviews I have written for the benefit of Special Reserve!

Also, I don't show any bias against games companies that are competing against Nintendo... You have witnessed Er-No's bias towards Microsoft and the X-Box respectively. To owners of the X-Box who want to mix into the FOG community, having Er-No as a Notable and representative would only deter them and take another brick from the foundation of Special Reserve's future.

I am not just all talk, I have befriended many people in the FOG and you, yes you, reading this, are probably one of them. I can converse with Newbies, Regulars and Notables alike, my posts are good, I don’t use net-speak and I am all for promoting Special Reserve and the Future of Gaming as much as possible. It’s simple friends. Without me, some of you might not still be here. I have befriended you and stuck up for you. Now I need your backing. Please.

One Election. One Date. One Name

Vote ‘The Game’, this Election!

Thank You.
Wed 06/06/01 at 07:23
dyslexia's awful for us satanists too. last week i accidently sold my soul to santa
Wed 06/06/01 at 07:07
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Shouted at a Regular? Prodded a newbie?

So this is how things are under the current 'Jokeables'.... terrible! I say we need to enforce a member with the power to straighten all this stuff out! As I said, we need a medium to balence the ideas of opinions of the FOG members... That medium? The Game!!!

Say NO - to Zeldapro
Say NO - To this Er-No
Say NO - to er, the othe guy who's campaigning who doesn't really stand a chance... what's his name... yeah... Groni_V!
^_^

Vote 'The Game' this election, and TOGETHER we can make the FOG a better place. And hey, I wont for get chatter either.... I don't know who it was that said "Sticks and stones can break my bones but words..etc", But i'm TELLING you... words can hurt you and we have to stop the verbal and physical prodding of 'Newbies'...!!!

Vote The Game... ^_^

The Game: Incomparable Notable Material Working to Achieve the Best for Special Reserve, the FOG and its Members!
Wed 06/06/01 at 00:07
Regular
"everyone says it"
Don't listen to Jemeyr (hehehe) he doesn't know what he is talking about, newbies and others alike, he said he would treat newbies well, when today he attacked a regular and shouted at a newbie!

JUST REMEMBER. ITS 'GAME' OVER!

P.S vote er-no

muuhhh hahahahhahaa
:P
Wed 06/06/01 at 00:00
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
You heard the Monkey... The FOG is heating up and feelings are running wild about the up-and-coming Notable election!

But I assure you, you only need to remember one thing... You need to remember to vote, The Game!

Once the FOG was brimming with life, topics that could go on for days, weeks, and even months... now as we see, Newbies are coming in and without the right, shall we say, training, they're having trouble adapting and making friends...

We need to put a stop to the statusism thatclogs the FOG up with bitterness, we need to end the terror that a secelt few are causing, people are running riot and it has to stop... If you vote for me, then i'll do EVERYTHING in my power to rid the FOGs of this bitterness and bring back that peace and close friendship that we saw late last year...

Special Reserve is amazing, but to stop it going downhill and to stop its customers, you the foggers, becoming vulnerable to the glitzy packaging that so many of the competitors offer, we need to restore a stong meduim that can balance the ideas and feelings of it's member...

That medium... 'The Game' with my passion for the FOG, it's members and the videogaming industry as a whole, I am 100% sure that through my power as a Notable, and the great ideas and creative imagination that you all have to offer we can make the FOG a much better place...

Remember... vote 'The Game' this election

The Game: "Incomparable Notable material striving to achieve the best for Special Reserve, the FOG and it's members..."
Sun 03/06/01 at 17:26
How long is it taking for them to decide todays gameaday prize??? they probably cant decide whic one of my reviews should get it!!!
Sun 03/06/01 at 14:36
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
MJswerve wrote:
> The games average for post per day is only a pityful 4.9 ppd so dont
> vote 4 him to be notable. Vote for me instead as mine is 64.7 ppd.
> MMMwwwaaahhhhh ha ha ha ha.

Yes that's a good idea!

Although out of my 4.9, 4.9 of those is pure quality, where as yours are about 64.0 crap and .7 not so crappy crap!

Pah! You stupid just arrived!
Sun 03/06/01 at 14:36
Regular
"You've upset me"
Shud up with the Post Average now MJ and you can only vote in a Regular for Notable.
Sun 03/06/01 at 14:33
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
The games average for post per day is only a pityful 4.9 ppd so dont vote 4 him to be notable. Vote for me instead as mine is 64.7 ppd. MMMwwwaaahhhhh ha ha ha ha.
Sun 03/06/01 at 14:27
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
^_^
Sun 03/06/01 at 14:24
I'm a better speller than I am a typer... Typer isn't a word is it? Oh well. It's because I use speed typing to try to get my posts done a bit faster (although it probably doesn't work, since I always have to go back after hitting the wrong ket... I mean key).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.