GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can you get out of the Viridian room?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/06/05 at 21:25
Regular
"not dead"
Because I bloody well can't.

Picked up 9 objects that I don't have a clue what to do with though...

Try to open one of the doors to hear weird spooky voices. I think you need to get rid of them, before you can move on...

[URL]http://www.donpixel.com/play/en/041017003321/[/URL]
Fri 17/06/05 at 22:45
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I can't find the last card. I've got the one under the shoes, the one in the bin, the one in the fridge, the one of the shelf, I think I got the one on the wall but I can't get the lampshade one. Either that or I got the lampshade one and can't find the wall one.
Fri 17/06/05 at 22:45
Regular
"not dead"
Ha, got it.

Thanks for the hints, and for not just giving the answer.

The end was tough, trying to match the symbols to the paper, I tried to copy them down, but I'm not good...
Fri 17/06/05 at 22:42
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I have made a soul cube with all the pieces of the card, what do I need to hold the séance thing now? I have the stick burning, the cold beer and a framed picture on the shelf. (It should be the man shouldn’t it?)
Fri 17/06/05 at 22:41
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Keep flicking through the diary pages and at the end is the CD.
Fri 17/06/05 at 22:39
Regular
i have 5 cards, 2 pictures, 1 lighter, i can of not cold at all beer, one medicine thingy, i piece of paper (hair burnt) and one empty cd case

help
Fri 17/06/05 at 22:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm either missing the card on the wall or the card on the lampshade. I can't seem to see anything on the lampshade, it's really black.
Fri 17/06/05 at 22:37
Regular
"Captain to you."
is it me or is getting to look at the bin really hard? where abouts do i ned to click as it just moves teh camera away.
Fri 17/06/05 at 22:33
Regular
>.< i hate this it wont let me do anything :'(
Fri 17/06/05 at 22:32
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Do i have to cool the beer down?
Fri 17/06/05 at 22:27
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
There's one card on a lampshade, one on a wall, one under sacks, one under shoes, one in the top shelf of the cupboard and one in the bin

And the sticks are on the top of the cupboard as well

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.