GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wat do you think of Gameadays offers....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/06/01 at 18:41
Regular
I have seen loads of people on the net that have one gameaday prizes, so i no that people do win them but is it a good offer. i think that it is an excellent competion and is well worth trying to win!!!
Fri 01/06/01 at 18:41
I have seen loads of people on the net that have one gameaday prizes, so i no that people do win them but is it a good offer. i think that it is an excellent competion and is well worth trying to win!!!
Fri 01/06/01 at 18:48
Regular
Gameaday offers? Gameaday is the competition which allows people to win a game of their choice everyday!

If you mean 'What do I think of Gameaday?' then I'd have to say that it's the competition that brought me to the best discussion board on the web!
Fri 01/06/01 at 19:03
"possibly impossible"
A radioactive accident with a spider brought me on to these forums.

No, wait. That was was Spiderman.
Fri 01/06/01 at 19:10
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Gameaday is a good competition yet I feel is a little unfairly judged. If I could be guarenteed that all entries were read i'd feel a bit better, but it seems that isn't the case as people have won with entries of a few cheats, whereas those people who begin good dicussions or write great reviews go un-noticed.
Fri 01/06/01 at 19:16
Regular
48 days isn't long enought to come here and judge the judges!

It is very rare that cheats win on this site!

I was completely suprised to find I won for cheats for very old games! I put them on cos they weren't there. in fact I entered 61 in just that day!
Fri 01/06/01 at 19:20
61? Thats why then ;)
Fri 01/06/01 at 19:27
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Over the past week I have donated cheats for some Playstation 2 and Dreamcast games including new ones like, Crazy Taxi (PS2) Red Faction (PS2) Unreal Tournament (DC) and GT3: A-Spec (PS2). So if you're stuck on one of the above games and many others the very first day you get it, you can rely on 'The Game' for some hints and cheats to get you through!

The Game: Notable Material
Fri 01/06/01 at 19:27
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
The most Ive ever entered in one day is about thirty for ZOE and CBFD and I did a mini walkthrough for black and white.

In fact that is probably the only cheats I have ever entered!
Fri 01/06/01 at 20:08
Regular
ADH:

My knowledge of Biology is limited as I payed no attention at A-level, but isn`t ADH something like anti-diuretic hormone (Probably spelt wrong). Was that intentional, or are they your initials?
Fri 01/06/01 at 20:40
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
How on earth do they judge GAD. So many reviews cheats and posts are made every day so how do they make it a fair decision. Also how many people judge it do they all pick something they think should win and then they vote for thew overall winner or what.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.