GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yes 2 (stealing your thunder)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/06/05 at 17:43
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
yess i got tickets to Anger management tour 3.

eminem
50 cent
dre
g unit
d12
lil john
obie
etc

easy!!!
Tue 14/06/05 at 20:48
Regular
I'd go if it was over 18's as the thought of loads of 15 year olds screaming etc puts me completely off.
Tue 14/06/05 at 20:52
Regular
Yes becuase adults never scream at concerts.
Tue 14/06/05 at 21:01
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Alfonse wrote:
> MJ wrote:
> Anyone above the age of 15 going to this? Didn't think so.
>
> You're so lame. Of course people older than fifteen will be going.

Don't think dole money would cover the cost of a ticket.
Tue 14/06/05 at 21:23
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
only £47 for the ticket including delivery?

go ticketmaster.co.uk
Tue 14/06/05 at 21:43
Regular
"Mozzy"
Eminem is the only person worth going to that concert for.
Wed 15/06/05 at 07:29
Regular
I'd rather go for Dre than Eminem.

That lineup is woeful though.

Still, nice to see the anti-hip hop nerds coming in and spurting off their ignorance to anything other than their own taste in music.
Wed 15/06/05 at 10:01
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
True it is pretty lame...I cant stand lil' John...and I didnt think Dre was actually on this tour..more eminem and his new boys! Would enjoy seeing Dre, Snoop & Nate etc..a bit more old school please!
Anyway...enjoy!
Wed 15/06/05 at 10:12
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Not that im bragging! but many moons ago when I went to visit my sis in Washington DC...She got us tickets to see George Clinton & the P funk Allstars at an outdoor festival type thing...pretty cool I thought! It got considerable better though, when we got there and I found out they were being supported by Cypress Hill, The Pharcyde and Jurassic 5!
Now that was a line up!

Not that im bragging though!
Wed 15/06/05 at 10:19
Regular
I've been offered tickets for this, but I'm not sure if I want to go. I'd like to see Em, Obie, Stat Quo and apparently Xzibit will be there too. But I'm not sure I'd want to sit through 50 Cent, Lil John and all the other spackers on the line-up.

Oh and Dre won't be there, he's in the studio working on Detox.

"Why would you listen to dem, when u could listen too Gunz n Roses"

STFU geek!
Wed 15/06/05 at 10:29
Regular
Detox - I'd rather he did stay back and work on this actually.

As soon as Lil Jon came on the stage, I don't think I could be held accountable for my actions. I truly cannot stand that bar steward.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.