GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Think my Xbox is breaking..."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/06/05 at 16:18
Regular
"^_^"
While playing San Andreas i am trying to listen to my mp3's on the user radio but it keeps playing them back dodgy like, real jittery and distorted.

And every few minutes when i am out in the country a big black box fills the majority of the screen and the game freezes for 10 seconds while it says loading. While it does this it looks the last second of the radio i was listening to.

Anyone else having problems like these?
Tue 14/06/05 at 16:18
Regular
"^_^"
While playing San Andreas i am trying to listen to my mp3's on the user radio but it keeps playing them back dodgy like, real jittery and distorted.

And every few minutes when i am out in the country a big black box fills the majority of the screen and the game freezes for 10 seconds while it says loading. While it does this it looks the last second of the radio i was listening to.

Anyone else having problems like these?
Tue 14/06/05 at 16:20
Regular
Most older Xbox's can't handle it unless you have a old Samsung drive.
Tue 14/06/05 at 16:23
Regular
"^_^"
i got the samsung drive, was just reading that other thread, but maybe it is a drive fault then, considering that my mp3's are distorted, probably had a fault reading the cd that i put it in.
Tue 14/06/05 at 16:33
Regular
Is this the first time you've tried playing it?

For some reason my copy did this the first time I went to play it. I just took the disc out and turned the Xbox off and I haven't had any problems since.
Tue 14/06/05 at 16:36
Regular
"^_^"
Nah, been playing a while now, only happend when i got out of the city.

But, i have problems with my pro evo game, get occasional disc errors. And this mp3 copying is an issue too.
Tue 14/06/05 at 16:39
Regular
My Xbox knackered up, I sold it on eBay for £65 broken.

So I only had to spend 35 out of my own pocket to get a new one.

Lost a fair few saves though, as I only had one memory card to back them up onto.
Tue 14/06/05 at 16:52
Regular
Your lazer is probably going Parr.
Tue 14/06/05 at 17:20
Regular
"^_^"
looks like i'll be getting me a new xbox then, cant afford it though :(
Tue 14/06/05 at 17:23
Regular
"8==="
If it is the laser then just get a new drive.
Wed 15/06/05 at 07:26
Regular
"BOSE"
Hedfix wrote:
> If it is the laser then just get a new drive.

Where do you buy Xbox Drvies from?

Parr Wrote:
>looks like i'll be getting me a new xbox then, cant afford it though :(

Prices are harsh ain't they? £100 new Xbox then if you get a 360 most people are saying it's gonna be no less than £300, plus games £40-45 each. Technology's a .....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.