GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"van persie arreested for rape!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/06/05 at 12:05
Regular
"the whites are goin"
Arsenal striker Robin van Persie has been arrested on rape allegations.

The 21-year-old, who joined The Gunners from Feyenoord last summer, was detained in Rotterdam on Monday night.

Prosecutors' spokesman Jeichin de Graaf confirmed van Persie's arrest and that he is a suspect in the claim.

"He was arrested last night and is considered a suspect following an allegation of rape," prosecutors' de Graaf told AFP.

The Holland international had finished the season in style with Arsenal after helping the North London side win the FA Cup and secure second in The Premiership.

hope this isnt true, rape is sick. and he is a decent player..
Tue 14/06/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
All Gunners are scum, yet more proof.
Tue 14/06/05 at 16:29
He was a spastic back at Feyenoord as well, reknowned for getting into trouble.
Tue 14/06/05 at 16:22
Regular
"360: swfcman"
With Van Persie though you have to remember past incidents like these, like the Leicester one. Personally i think that will turn out to be the same.

Suker has only been questioned so anything can happen with that.

Looks like Finnan may be in trouble.

And nothing Best does surprises me anymore. Such a waste.
Tue 14/06/05 at 15:52
Regular
"I like cheese"
or†ega wrote:
> Its all going off!
>
> George Best for sexual assault
> Davor Sukur's agent murdered
> Steve Finnan for death by dangerous driving
>
> :s

I know! Woke up about midday, turned on Sky Sports News and suddenly all these awful stories hit me out of no where.

I was a bit surprised about George Best, it's a bit sick, even for him. The Davor Suker's thing is really weird, and then van Persie getting done for rape?

And THEN even worse, Stevie Finnan's apparently killed a pensioner driving! :'(
Tue 14/06/05 at 15:46
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Hadn't heard anything about this myself.
Tue 14/06/05 at 12:51
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Superb day for football all round.

Tue 14/06/05 at 12:45
Regular
Its all going off!

George Best for sexual assault
Davor Sukur's agent murdered
Steve Finnan for death by dangerous driving

:s
Tue 14/06/05 at 12:05
Regular
"the whites are goin"
Arsenal striker Robin van Persie has been arrested on rape allegations.

The 21-year-old, who joined The Gunners from Feyenoord last summer, was detained in Rotterdam on Monday night.

Prosecutors' spokesman Jeichin de Graaf confirmed van Persie's arrest and that he is a suspect in the claim.

"He was arrested last night and is considered a suspect following an allegation of rape," prosecutors' de Graaf told AFP.

The Holland international had finished the season in style with Arsenal after helping the North London side win the FA Cup and secure second in The Premiership.

hope this isnt true, rape is sick. and he is a decent player..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.