GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"JACKSON SHOT ON LIVE TELEVISION"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/06/05 at 22:35
[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=126382&forumid=301[/URL]
Wed 15/06/05 at 13:43
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
He was shot?

Erm... no comment.
Tue 14/06/05 at 21:27
Regular
I have to try that, actually.

When my parents go on holiday, I won't go to bed for 3 days (or at least try), then see how long I can sleep for.

I'll probably sleep for about 10 hours, wake up and go "oh".

Oh, and he was shot by his spokeswoman!!!

[URL]http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91090-13369905,00.html[/URL]
Tue 14/06/05 at 11:37
Regular
"the whites are goin"
wow was he really shot? I hope so, the peedo deserves it. Those poor kiddies he conned into his bed, its not fair!
Tue 14/06/05 at 09:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
Diddly.
Tue 14/06/05 at 02:06
Regular
"Catch it!"
BYE have a nice sleep.
Tue 14/06/05 at 01:59
Regular
"You've upset me"
Think I'm gonna go and drift off now to the soothing sounds of From Here On In... laters
Tue 14/06/05 at 01:50
Regular
"You've upset me"
Mmm... sleep. Best sleep is just as you described, but when you realise that it's Saturday/Sunday, and there really is nothing you need to get up for. The sun's shining through the curtains, bathing the room in that lovely hue, you turn the pillow over and drift back to sleep...
Tue 14/06/05 at 01:46
Regular
"The Red Shift"
down wrote:
> Though my god, sleep deprivation really affects your coordination,
> especially when playing football...

Heh. I know just what you mean. I had successive football and rugby games without sleep. Adrenalin and adrenalin alone must have kept my body moving.

As for the best type of sleep, it's hard to describe, but for me it's when you wake up and you don't move. You feel numb but in a good way. You're just the right temparature and you're so comfortable and clear headed that you could stay there for ages and you know you've had a great nights sleep. Having come around on your own accord.

Bliss.

:D

I had a phase where I couldn't sleep. The 20 hour thing or whatever is so true. It was as if I wasn't human anymore. Sleep didn't affect me and it took a day or 2 more to make me collapse on the sofa.
Tue 14/06/05 at 01:41
Regular
"You've upset me"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I was up for 40-50 odd hours on a school trip to Paris a few years
> back.
>
> Once you get past a stage you don't feel tired... just weird.

Yeah, past about 20 hours it just dissappears. It's because the pituitary gland stops producing melotonin. You feel really knackered for a while but after that you're just... numb I suppose. You're aware you should be absolutely shattered but you aren't, yet there's still this odd feeling behind your eyes...
Tue 14/06/05 at 01:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was up for 40-50 odd hours on a school trip to Paris a few years back.

Once you get past a stage you don't feel tired... just weird.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.