GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"English_Bloke is not a happy chappy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/06/05 at 13:49
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Moved into my new place yesterday, which was a mildly stressful experience. We're on the top floor and so there was much humping of stuff up many, many stairs.

Follow this with a "big-shop" at 3.30pm on a Saturday at Asda, and my stress levels were rising.

I then got back to where we now live at around 5pm. I unloaded the shopping into the hall so the missus could take it to the flat while I went to find somewhere to park...

Here EB's head nearly explodes.

35 minutes circling a 1-mile area around where our flat is....no spaces.

The only gaps are either over driveways or on double-yellow lines. I wasted an 8th of a tank of fuel and got very annoyed at driving round aimlessly.

Finally I found the safest place to park, which was on double-yellow lines but still a 5-minute walk from our place. I was about 5 foot from a corner and not obstructing the view of the junction. Several corners around where we live don't have yellows, so why this one does, I've no idea.

Wake up this morning to find that I've got a ticket. 30 quid if I pay within 14 days and 60 quid if it takes me 14-28. This was given at 8.00 on a Sunday in a residential area.

I accept the ticket and have paid it because I knew I shouldn't have parked there, but I shall still be writing off to the Council to say how I feel about the situation and see if they are going to introduce anything to help residents with parking. I doubt they will really even read my letter and it shall be nothing more then giving them some glossy toilet paper.

So yeah. Grrr.
Sun 12/06/05 at 20:34
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Chop off both your legs, apply for a disabled parking badge - you'll be able to park anywhere!

Of course, climbing the stairs to your flat might prove difficult.
Sun 12/06/05 at 20:39
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Or just hide your arms inside your jacket
Sun 12/06/05 at 20:42
Regular
"Twenty quid."
How would he fill out the form?
Sun 12/06/05 at 20:44
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Stand in the middle of the street and shout "I was Teencop, how dare you" before staging a dirty protest in your new flat.
Sun 12/06/05 at 20:47
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Using chickens.
Alphabet chickens.
They write a different character for each feather you pull

That would be awesome
Sun 12/06/05 at 22:23
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Stand in the middle of the street and shout "I was Teencop, how
> dare you" before staging a dirty protest in your new flat.

Be sure to get chocolate spread on the 'valance'.

No worries bloke, you've only been there 5 minutes, I'm sure after a month of living there it'll be like you always lived there.
Sun 12/06/05 at 22:44
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Padraic wrote:
> Using chickens.
> Alphabet chickens.
> They write a different character for each feather you pull
>
> That would be awesome

But cruel on the echicken.
Sun 12/06/05 at 22:55
Regular
"Catch it!"
This happened to my dad before,he put his car on yellow lines. Ran into a shop quickly to get something and got a ticket.
Sun 12/06/05 at 23:56
Regular
"You've upset me"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:
>
> Be sure to get chocolate spread on the 'valance'.

The skirt thing around of the bed. I've just been eating some mousse.

:-D
Mon 13/06/05 at 01:57
Regular
"Catch it!"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:
>
> Be sure to get chocolate spread on the 'valance'.
>
> The skirt thing around of the bed. I've just been eating some
> mousse.
>
> :-D

Was it nice?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.