GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"English_Bloke is not a happy chappy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/06/05 at 13:49
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Moved into my new place yesterday, which was a mildly stressful experience. We're on the top floor and so there was much humping of stuff up many, many stairs.

Follow this with a "big-shop" at 3.30pm on a Saturday at Asda, and my stress levels were rising.

I then got back to where we now live at around 5pm. I unloaded the shopping into the hall so the missus could take it to the flat while I went to find somewhere to park...

Here EB's head nearly explodes.

35 minutes circling a 1-mile area around where our flat is....no spaces.

The only gaps are either over driveways or on double-yellow lines. I wasted an 8th of a tank of fuel and got very annoyed at driving round aimlessly.

Finally I found the safest place to park, which was on double-yellow lines but still a 5-minute walk from our place. I was about 5 foot from a corner and not obstructing the view of the junction. Several corners around where we live don't have yellows, so why this one does, I've no idea.

Wake up this morning to find that I've got a ticket. 30 quid if I pay within 14 days and 60 quid if it takes me 14-28. This was given at 8.00 on a Sunday in a residential area.

I accept the ticket and have paid it because I knew I shouldn't have parked there, but I shall still be writing off to the Council to say how I feel about the situation and see if they are going to introduce anything to help residents with parking. I doubt they will really even read my letter and it shall be nothing more then giving them some glossy toilet paper.

So yeah. Grrr.
Mon 13/06/05 at 20:35
Regular
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Why steal cones?

how thick ARE you?????????????????
Mon 13/06/05 at 19:26
Regular
"Catch it!"
Super Kev wrote:
> C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> God how did you know his flat is in brighton.
>
> i live up the road form brighton, & its a nightmare. But it was
> just a guess.

Ok lol and a very good guess.
Mon 13/06/05 at 19:24
Regular
"You've upset me"
Very_Metal wrote:
> would you like to come to an owl sanctuary this afternoon?

Lovely stuff. I'll need to turn off my phone though, wouldn't want it getting humped by an owl.
Mon 13/06/05 at 19:16
Regular
"you've got a beard"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:
> Stand in the middle of the street and shout "I was Teencop, how
> dare you" before staging a dirty protest in your new flat.
>
> Be sure to get chocolate spread on the 'valance'.
>
> The skirt thing around of the bed. I've just been eating some
> mousse.
>
> :-D

would you like to come to an owl sanctuary this afternoon?
Mon 13/06/05 at 14:23
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> God how did you know his flat is in brighton.

i live up the road form brighton, & its a nightmare. But it was just a guess.
Mon 13/06/05 at 14:20
Regular
"8==="
Ever tried eating ice-cream with your hands?
Mon 13/06/05 at 14:18
Regular
"Catch it!"
Why steal cones?
Mon 13/06/05 at 14:15
Regular
"8==="
Steal some cones and put them outside your house. ;)
Mon 13/06/05 at 14:14
Regular
"Catch it!"
God how did you know his flat is in brighton.
Mon 13/06/05 at 14:13
Regular
"long time"
Thank god i`ve got a drive :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.