GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ear infections."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/06/05 at 21:00
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Aren't ear infections a real b!tch?
Well my one right now is absolutely the worst ear infection I have ever had. I bend over and it throbs. I talk and it throbs. I inhale an air molecule and it throbs.
Its like there's a speaker pumping the bass out really loud in my ear.

Help me.
Fri 10/06/05 at 21:00
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Aren't ear infections a real b!tch?
Well my one right now is absolutely the worst ear infection I have ever had. I bend over and it throbs. I talk and it throbs. I inhale an air molecule and it throbs.
Its like there's a speaker pumping the bass out really loud in my ear.

Help me.
Fri 10/06/05 at 21:03
Regular
"~DPG~"
Doctors?
Fri 10/06/05 at 21:08
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Been.
Fri 10/06/05 at 21:09
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
you got it easy
one night i was sitting out on the wall when a moth flew into my ear, it was in there for over an hour and it was alive, at the hospital they siringed it out with water, i was in so much pain, it was banging on my ear drum.
It had a wing span of 5cm.
So be very happy that never happened to you
Fri 10/06/05 at 21:14
Regular
"Divine Davine"
sg_nl90 wrote:
> you got it easy
> one night i was sitting out on the wall when a moth flew into my ear,
> it was in there for over an hour and it was alive, at the hospital
> they siringed it out with water, i was in so much pain, it was
> banging on my ear drum.
> It had a wing span of 5cm.
> So be very happy that never happened to you

LOL! A moth got stuck in your ear??? I can just imagine it fluttering around in there! Was it stuck in your ear wax or something?

And I love having my ear's sringed - one time I went underwater for too long, and the ear wax blocked the ear drum with the combination of water, and i got it sringed, a clump of wax just fell out! By a clump i mean like a marshmellow! (tad smaller though)
Fri 10/06/05 at 21:17
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
it got lost i guess, it tryed to fly further in, like a fly that keeps flying into a window, they are stupid creatures.

Not alot of wax came out my ear, the moth probably felt hungry.
Fri 10/06/05 at 21:19
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Did it die?

No.... it couldn't of died....please....
Fri 10/06/05 at 21:21
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
yes it did, a great loss to nature. one of its only explorers. boldly go where no moth has gone before.
Fri 10/06/05 at 21:26
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Well, at least it died with pride.

Oh yeah, just a little flashback, I remember when a darn bee flew into my ear. I distinctly remember this, because I was eating my cornetto. Mint I think it was.

Anyway it hurt, and stepping on a bee hurts the MOST.
Fri 10/06/05 at 21:30
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
ive never been stung, or broke, fractures, chip or cracked a bone.

did the bee sting your ear.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.