GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mmmmmm tasty"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/06/05 at 13:21
Regular
[URL]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/spidermilkshake.html[/URL]

Ba babababa! I'm lovin it.
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:35
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Phill Jupitus does a great sketch on what it's like to be an arachnophobic. It's on the "Quadrophobia" show, well worth watching.

and apologies to all you spider fans, but if i found one of them hanging out in my blender, i'd:

1) be terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought
2) think he was kinda daring me to do it anyways.

it'd have to actually already BE in the blender thugh, i'm not bloody touching it.
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:36
Regular
"Laughingstock"
What is all this irrational arachnophobia?
Spiders are wondrous things. Weaving their work-of-art webs; bungie-jumping (some of them) to connect their silky strands from one prong to another. Marvellous things.

Theres no need to fear them, they wouldn't harm a fly... !!
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
oh man
oh man oh man
no
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:39
"period drama"
It kinda p!sses me off now - how society has somehow made it normal for everyone to be irrationally scared of spiders. It's taken for granted that most people will be.

And despite realising this, I still get a little scared when I see a big spider (in real life at least) - which annoys me even more.
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Black Glove wrote:
> Theres no need to fear them, they wouldn't harm a fly... !!

Ahahaha
Fri 10/06/05 at 16:04
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Black Glove wrote:
> What is all this irrational arachnophobia?

a phobia is precisely that, it's an irrational fear.
complaining about people who suffer from one won't change that, and it won't make life any easier for them either.
Fri 10/06/05 at 16:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
OMFG!!!!!!!

I held a spider like that once at those greenhouse/zoo things. I'm still shiit-scared of them... with their hairy little faces.

I love ants though, they had these massive ones at the same place on ropes above your head carrying leaves. I play with them on holiday too... like a big ant god.

YEAH
Fri 10/06/05 at 16:45
Regular
"Light of the world"
thats SO harsh

i had one of those in my hand in florida once at a disney show thing - it was like

'GOOD DAY Y'ALL... who wants to hold a GIANNNNT SPIDER today!'

as he scans audience with his eyes the little ginger neon haired girl whos like two foot tall must of stood out.. and the fact my brother was mad at me and was saying 'HER HERRRR!'

They are all tickly, not mean.

Mum wouldnt hold my hand all day after :(
Fri 10/06/05 at 16:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I held a big, long snake too.

Though, I have had plenty of experience in that department.
Fri 10/06/05 at 17:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What happens when you don't blend spiders

[URL]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/spiderbite.html[/URL]

It looks like his hand is giving birth to another one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.