GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario 'Power' Tennis"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Tennis'.
Sat 30/10/04 at 21:07
Regular
"the burning sky"
I dont know about you, but i'm not waiting till next year for this. So is anyone else going to import this? It comes out 8th November in America, according to NGC, so i'll try and pick up a copy from somewhere. My only thought is ebay so far, are there any really good/cheap places? If they're all stupidly expensive I should be able to get a kind eBayer to sell me a copy. Just like I did with Animal Crossing. Lets hope its compatible with my freeloader. I cant remember which version mine is.
Tue 09/11/04 at 13:35
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I really don't know what to make of the new goldeneye.
NGC seem to love it yet the gameplay movies look utter cack.
Tue 09/11/04 at 11:54
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Goldeneye, Call of Duty and NFS:U2 seem alright too. Probably not worth the price when new though.
Tue 09/11/04 at 11:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
There are too many games, that's the issue.
Mon 08/11/04 at 22:13
Regular
Well there is Prince of Persia 2, Paper Mario 2 and Tales of Symphonia still this year. All well worth it.
Mon 08/11/04 at 22:11
Regular
"the burning sky"
Well after buying Pikmin2, i'm set for the moment, but I just want to buy myself a game, before I get my normal 2 games for Xmas, which will be Metroid Prime, and whatever sounds good at the time of ordering. But I really feel like some good ol' Mario fun, and Mario Tennis looks brilliant, and for only £25!
Mon 08/11/04 at 22:05
Regular
There should really be no need to import during this time of the year.
Mon 08/11/04 at 19:45
Regular
Oh, the American version.

I'm tempted, but I think I'll wait to 2005. I'm not one for importing games.
Mon 08/11/04 at 19:44
Regular
"the burning sky"
For those slightly interested, It came out today, I shall be getting my copy soon depending on how long it takes for them to get on eBay for decent prices.
Sat 30/10/04 at 21:54
Regular
"the burning sky"
But I cant wait till February, its out in America in a couple of weeks and I want to do some Christmas playing :^P
Sat 30/10/04 at 21:41
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> Peach in mini-skirt. Oh yes.

Screenshot linkage anyone?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.