GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LFC"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/06/05 at 11:34
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
[URL]http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N149070050610-1059.htm[/URL]
Fri 10/06/05 at 11:34
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
[URL]http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N149070050610-1059.htm[/URL]
Fri 10/06/05 at 11:53
Regular
"I like cheese"
I knew it. :D They had to enter us into the tournament at some stage, though the first qualifying round is a bit of a biatch. Means we'll probably have to cancel the tour to Japan, and we're gonna be knackered by the time The Premiership starts...

I think Rafa should maybe think again about letting players like Igor Biscan and Vladi Smicer go...we're gonna need some squad depth.

Still, it's great news. And even better, we get to take some of the other four teams' Champions League revenue. :D Hehe, well actually, as long as we get Everton's money I don't really mind. Stuff getting 4th, I think it's pretty obvious we just let them have it in the end. ;)

WALK ON, WALK ON...
Fri 10/06/05 at 13:14
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Ant wrote:
> I knew it. :D They had to enter us into the tournament at some stage,
> though the first qualifying round is a bit of a biatch. Means we'll
> probably have to cancel the tour to Japan, and we're gonna be
> knackered by the time The Premiership starts...
>
> I think Rafa should maybe think again about letting players like Igor
> Biscan and Vladi Smicer go...we're gonna need some squad depth.
>
> Still, it's great news. And even better, we get to take some of the
> other four teams' Champions League revenue. :D Hehe, well actually,
> as long as we get Everton's money I don't really mind. Stuff getting
> 4th, I think it's pretty obvious we just let them have it in the end.
> ;)
>
> WALK ON, WALK ON...

you are good man ant. I have the up most respect for.
Fri 10/06/05 at 13:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
"There will be no country protection for Liverpool"

So does that mean there's a possibility of Liverpool being in the same group as one of the other English teams or what about the qualifying stages themselves? Man United vs Liverpool (or Everton) 3rd qualifying round is quite a tasty prospect :-D
Fri 10/06/05 at 14:20
Regular
"Colourless"
Super Kev wrote:
> you are good man ant. I have the up most respect for.

Utmost?
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:15
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Kawada wrote:
> "There will be no country protection for Liverpool"
>
> So does that mean there's a possibility of Liverpool being in the
> same group as one of the other English teams or what about the
> qualifying stages themselves? Man United vs Liverpool (or Everton)
> 3rd qualifying round is quite a tasty prospect :-D

This is what will happen but it is a bit complicated. When Liverpool reach the 3rd qualifying stage they are then seeded but are not in the rounds before that. Therefore they cannot be drawn against the Manchester Buccaneers who are also seeded. They can however be drawn against Everton. In the group stages they can be drawn against anyone.

Excellent now we can go on and become Champions of Europe or the 6th time!
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:19
Regular
"Colourless"
It won't happen but it would be hilarious if you lost in the first qualifying round.....

Does a team only get a share of the money if they reach the third round or group stage, or is it not conditional and you get a share even if you lose to FC Young Boys in the first round...?
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:30
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Im not 100 percent sure but I think the money only comes into it when you actually qualify for the group stages.

It would actually be funny if we did lose in the first round. I just hope you didnt scud the situation by saying that!!!
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:37
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
no country protection is bad for all english teams though really.
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
So, that's a potential 6 games before the group stages, plus the Super Cup, plus the World Championships in December. Add to that a 38 game Premiership challenge and cup runs and Liverpool are going to need a strong squad to get through all that competively.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.