GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LFC"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/06/05 at 11:34
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
[URL]http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N149070050610-1059.htm[/URL]
Sun 12/06/05 at 19:30
Regular
"the whites are goin"
I think that is ripping liverpool. Being entered at the 1st qualifying round is a bit of a kick. But a suppose its better than nothing. good luck next season...
Fri 10/06/05 at 23:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Who is the team that Fenerbahce happen to be replacing in the group stages, though?

Because Liverpool didn't qualify, so as far as I can see, there shouldn't be an odd number in the group stages which would allow Fenerbahce to move up like this (and therefore this whole process to work).
Fri 10/06/05 at 23:07
Regular
"I like cheese"
barn owl lol! wrote:
> Oh yeah! I think it's great that, due to public pressure and the FA
> thinking they can do what they like, the Slovak champions are getting
> elbowed out of the competition

Well apart from the fact you're actually wrong.

So don't go getting on your high horse now, Azu...oh look, you've fallen off.
Fri 10/06/05 at 21:21
Fenerbahce > group stage
Wisla Krakow > 3rd round
Romania's Champion > 2nd round
Fri 10/06/05 at 21:19
Regular
"Green & White Army"
barn owl lol! wrote:
> Oh yeah! I think it's great that, due to public pressure and the FA
> thinking they can do what they like, the Slovak champions are getting
> elbowed out of the competition

Dear child how very wrong you are.

1)It was public backing not pressure. The champs deserve the right to defend the title.

2)Yes the FA did do what they liked. They stuck to their guns and would not give Liverpool Everton's forth place which UEFA wanted them to do and rightfully so because Everton deserve to be where they are.

3) The Slovak champions do NOT get kicked out of the competition. Nobody does. Instead Fenerbache who usually would have been in the third qualifying round are automatically put into the group stages. A team(can't remember who) from the second qualifying round takes their place in the third qualifying round. Then a team (dont remember who either) from the first qualifing round take the promoted teams place in the second qualifying round. Thus leaving space for the Champions of Europe in the first qualifying round.

So it would be suggested that you do a little research before saying anything which makes you look very very stupid.
Fri 10/06/05 at 20:18
Regular
"360: swfcman"
KOPKING wrote:
> No they don't but apparently there is going to be a campaign or
> something for them to get it.

Cant see it happening regardless. The reason they arent in it now is because they needed to keep the number of teams from England in Europe balanced.

Unlucky.
Fri 10/06/05 at 20:05
Oh yeah! I think it's great that, due to public pressure and the FA thinking they can do what they like, the Slovak champions are getting elbowed out of the competition
Fri 10/06/05 at 18:36
Regular
"Green & White Army"
No they don't but apparently there is going to be a campaign or something for them to get it.
Fri 10/06/05 at 18:31
Do Man City get Liverpool's UEFA Cup place?
Fri 10/06/05 at 17:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Grandprix wrote:
> Hmmm, how did I know you were going to say that, Kawada? :D

Because i've made it clear previously a few times i don't understand how grown men who are supposed to be ultra fit athletes whine and moan about having to play at the most 3 games a week.

Try a real job you bunch of pansies, though i'm sure the mere thought of 40 hour weeks will be enough to kill a few of them from shock :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.