GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The best thing to ever happen to you"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/06/05 at 00:57
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well what is it? Don't really know what the best thing to happen to me is.
Fri 10/06/05 at 22:58
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Aw, its frustrating. To many girls, I'm nothing more than a good mate, but I need to make that move one day. I'm worried that I might scare them though! (my **** is pretty damn huge lol!)

Cheers mate for this chat, I'm off to beddy byes because I'm not very well - gonna watch a bit of Family Guy (yay! \o/)
Fri 10/06/05 at 22:55
Regular
1 person, no idea how I did it. Me and some mates were going shopping and they knew her and I didn't but basicly we sort of just got talking. Never been out with her though.
Fri 10/06/05 at 22:53
Regular
"Divine Davine"
You properly clicked with someone before? And danced with them, lol?
Fri 10/06/05 at 22:48
Regular
Yeah, my next line would be "Do you wanna dance" but then i'm screwed. I'll sit back not looking for it and wait until I click with someone.
Fri 10/06/05 at 22:48
Regular
"Mozzy"
Alot of people can't dance, even the ones who have to guts to even try.

lol @ gimo80.
Fri 10/06/05 at 22:47
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Totally, with my mates I can shout say whatever - we all have a lot in common, ya know? But then with a girl it gets horribly awkward sometimes - the conversations are like -
'Hi'
'Hi'
'So, where do you live?'
'Axminster'
'Cool'
'Bye'

Damn!
Fri 10/06/05 at 22:41
Regular
I have the exact same problem. It's all about the what if's that stop me, and the fact that I don't know how to dance.

:(

Stupid thing is when i'm with mates i'm loud and very talkative but when it comes to women.
Fri 10/06/05 at 22:38
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Naturally, lol, and its a bit annoying - sometimes I get urges, but then whenever I try to 'strut my stuff', I get really nervous, and I just can't move any closer....

I end up just being mates with them. But to stick my tongue down their throat - maybe when I'm hammered.
Fri 10/06/05 at 22:36
Regular
I know what you mean, i'm guessing they're quite fit as well?
Fri 10/06/05 at 22:31
Regular
"Divine Davine"
I dunno, I mean I'm mates with all these girls, but it would just seem weird if I made a move towards them.

At parties, a couple of girls have come onto me (well who wouldn't??), but I seem to not want to get with them.

I'm not gay, I'm really not, but I just don't seem to want to give them a portion at the moment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.