GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The ECW PPV is saved"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/06/05 at 14:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
(well not really as it'll still have all this invasion nonsense but ah well)

Yes the best damn commentator of all time and the voice of ECW Joey Styles WILL be doing the commentary on One Night Stand this coming sunday confirmed by the man himself on his website.

Must say i'm extremely pleased being a huge Styles fan plus the fact it means i can rest easy and not have to worry about an ECW PPV being commentated on by JR and the King

I am surprised though considering over the years Styles has always taken the opportunity to say he'd never work for the WWE.

*MARKS OUT*
Mon 13/06/05 at 00:43
Regular
Candido chants, whooo. Did you lot hear about Bam Bam Bigelow apparently going missing?
Mon 13/06/05 at 00:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal death defying Sabuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

*marks out*
Sun 12/06/05 at 22:47
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Yep, I'm pretty sure he's signed on to appear, though I'm not sure if he'll be wrestling. Maybe they'll have him do a surprise match or something, seeing as the last time I remember him talking at a live event was in 1997.
Sun 12/06/05 at 20:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
And Sabu's back tonight, yes?

I'm looking forward to getting my first glimpse of him.
Sun 12/06/05 at 18:58
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
No, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have cancer.

He was banged up in hospital for quite a few months recently, but there was a Sabu Appreciation Show to raise money to pay off his medical bills and such, and he was able to wrestle at Shane Douglas' ECW reunion show "Hardcore Homecoming" last night.
Sun 12/06/05 at 18:00
Regular
Heh, true. I heard on some site that he had cancer. Any idea if there's truth to this?
Sun 12/06/05 at 10:57
Regular
"you've got a beard"
yeah, he's in and out of hospital these days and has some massive medical bills to pay.
seriously though, who DIDN'T see that coming?
Sun 12/06/05 at 00:41
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> yeah, ECW certainly bred some double hard b**tards.
>
> Sabu was ridiculous, you can't help but respect a man than breaks
> bones and shreds skin during a match, then simply winds wrist tape
> round them and finishes the match.

Not to mention glueing his cuts back together. Didn't Sabu become ill recently?
Sat 11/06/05 at 18:57
Regular
"you've got a beard"
too right, i wouldn't argue with him.

and according to nodq.com, Tazz will be working the show an Mick Foley will join Joey Styles on commentary.
Sat 11/06/05 at 12:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Respect ...... and fear :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.