GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Under The Tracks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/06/05 at 19:49
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Is this song by Coldplay or Creeper Lagoon. Too hard to tell and noone seems to know. Any clues?
Thu 09/06/05 at 16:52
Regular
"~DPG~"
Memorandum! wrote:
> files on file-sharing programs are often misnamed?

No, but i don't get in that sort of thing.
Thu 09/06/05 at 16:22
Regular
"bot"
files on file-sharing programs are often misnamed?
Thu 09/06/05 at 16:15
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Ya die Straußen. But many o' songs for download are listed as 'Coldplay - Creeper Laggoon'. Google that noob. In conclusion, anyone know the truth behind this mystery?
Wed 08/06/05 at 20:00
Regular
"\\"
Note: That may have been slightly harsh and all but...

'Under The Tracks' on Google. Read the first 50 odd results.

I wonder who it could be?
Wed 08/06/05 at 19:59
Regular
"\\"
GOOGLE YOU MORON.

*fumes*
Wed 08/06/05 at 19:49
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Is this song by Coldplay or Creeper Lagoon. Too hard to tell and noone seems to know. Any clues?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.