GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eating my words..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/06/05 at 19:00
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
When the nintendo DS came out I was on here knocking into it cause the PSP this and PSP that, well I got a DS the other day with mario DS the metriod demo, and so far am loving every second of mario. as for metriod, thats now on the list to be got on release. The graphics are way better then I thought they would be and useing the touch screen is easy to get the hang of. Lets hope that the DS isnt killed off by a lack of games, or pants ones!
Sun 12/06/05 at 17:57
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
You want ketchup on those words?
Sat 11/06/05 at 15:00
Regular
Don't get Pikmin 2.

Get The Wind Waker or Mario Sunshine, they'll be really chepa now too, so you could probably get both for the price of a new game.
Sat 11/06/05 at 13:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
good selection, although if you're looking for something in multiplayer then you might want to consider Timesplitters 3
Sat 11/06/05 at 13:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Pikmin 2, Resi 4, Metroid Prime 2.
Sat 11/06/05 at 10:47
Regular
"Merry Easter"
I know this might be a little off topic from what ever topic this is, but it's my birthday in 5 days and I would like to know 3 good games I can get for gamecube.
Sat 11/06/05 at 10:27
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Except that Nintendogs probably won't have quite a big an impact over
> here than it did in Japan.

I dunno FFF, tamagotchi style games and Dogz for the PC were smash hits in the west. Granted it might not have the same pull as it has in Japan but then Pokemon didn't have the same pull over here than it did/does in Japan.

I might eat my words as well but I believe Nintendogs will become a smash hit amongst women and children and a few men too.
Fri 10/06/05 at 23:32
"period drama"
'Many people' being Top Score and Macintosh.
Fri 10/06/05 at 22:44
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Five and a quarter million sold worldwide is pretty darn good.

I remembers how many people on here were prophesising this time last year it would flop, compared to the graphical power of the PSP.
Fri 10/06/05 at 19:54
"period drama"
Except that Nintendogs probably won't have quite a big an impact over here than it did in Japan.
Fri 10/06/05 at 19:13
Regular
The DS is doing absolutley amazingly worldwide. Almost a complete stalemate between it and the PSP in Japan at the moment for yearly sales. (overall 2 million ahead) and although the PSP is selling well at the moment in America... it is no better than the DS was in its first few months.

PSP has a massive catch up fest ahead in Europe as well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.