GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fork in the road."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/06/05 at 23:10
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I’ve left School and I only have four exams left. My next step up the Education ladder is shortly about to begin and I have about 3 months of time to kill until I start college. I am a bit bewildered on what to do. I have taken an interest in a Games Development course. Whilst this sounds all fun and everything I feel it’s a bit of an unreal prospect. If I do take is there a realistic chance of actually cracking the industry and getting job, if not it’s just a waste of 4 years (That’s if I continue at Uni). I feel that getting a few mixed A levels sound a lot more realistic. As a lot of you have made similar choices what do you think will be best for me?
Oh and, can you recommend me any decent part time jobs? This shelf stacking isn’t very motivating at all.
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Then you might suceed unlike that lazy FFF
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:29
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I wish I had your attitude at the moment, my hopes are to high, just to be crushed.
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
History

Uni is meant to be fun anyway, mine isn't but it shouldn't stop you.
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:26
"period drama"
I'm doing a games course at uni.
To be honest, I don't really care if it is a waste of time.
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:24
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I would stay away from it personally but I have limite desire.
>
> Least you're giving it a go (you too mikelar babes).
> Everyone says my degree is useless all the time.

What are you doing then?
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I would stay away from it personally but I have limite desire.

Least you're giving it a go (you too mikelar babes).
Everyone says my degree is useless all the time.
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:21
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Is it Chippy doing that 3D modeling course at Uni? How’s he getting along and what hope has he got when he tries to get a job?
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You could install music pipes... yeh.
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:17
Regular
"Selected"
Remember when John told me to be a plumber? I'll bloody kill him.
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I would be a plumber but the other working class scum would beat me up for not stuffing The Sun in my back pocket.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.