GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Notables and elections."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/05/01 at 23:02
Regular
I think this notable thing is quite funny.

Dringo was annoyed at Grix for a comment about Dringo`s Honda topic, but Grix was clearly only joking about the notable part, as he often does. He finds it as funny as we do. Grix, meka and Fantasy Meister all act as they should do. They never abuse their notable colours, and they only ever joke when status is mentioned. They handle it well.

As for the "Don`t vote for me" rubbish. I`ve seen this from two people now, and it basically translates to:

"I`ve realised I won`t win, so I`m pretending to be above it all".

Well done to Edgy for getting there quickly. Its obvious er-no will be the next notable. Its runner-up to Dringo though...

Anyway, perhaps the elections should be seperated by a larger amount of time. Maybe 6 months or so.

Well, thats all.
Thu 31/05/01 at 23:02
Regular
I think this notable thing is quite funny.

Dringo was annoyed at Grix for a comment about Dringo`s Honda topic, but Grix was clearly only joking about the notable part, as he often does. He finds it as funny as we do. Grix, meka and Fantasy Meister all act as they should do. They never abuse their notable colours, and they only ever joke when status is mentioned. They handle it well.

As for the "Don`t vote for me" rubbish. I`ve seen this from two people now, and it basically translates to:

"I`ve realised I won`t win, so I`m pretending to be above it all".

Well done to Edgy for getting there quickly. Its obvious er-no will be the next notable. Its runner-up to Dringo though...

Anyway, perhaps the elections should be seperated by a larger amount of time. Maybe 6 months or so.

Well, thats all.
Thu 31/05/01 at 23:05
Regular
i think there should be a different way of voting. We voe by posting on the forum right? well i think our pivacy should be protected as some people may backlash against others for not voting for them.
Thu 31/05/01 at 23:11
Regular
Why not make it easier by getting us all to say er-no?
Thu 31/05/01 at 23:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Why don't we just shut out f**king mouths and talk about gaming for once!
Thu 31/05/01 at 23:13
Regular
Because this is the chatter forum..
Thu 31/05/01 at 23:14
Regular
If we shut our mouths we cant talk about gaming can we?!
Regular
"smile, it's free"
ssxpro, are you voting for er-no?

My vote goes with someone else actually, but er-no is rather likely to win.
Regular
Or are you annoyed because I put er-no rather than Sheepy?
Thu 31/05/01 at 23:16
Regular
VenomByte wrote:
> ssxpro, are you voting for er-no?

I probably won`t be voting. I have an exam in the afternoon on the 7th, so the morning will be spent revising, the afternoon will be spent examing, and lastly, the evening will be used to prepare for the next exam the following morning.
Thu 31/05/01 at 23:16
Regular
Batistuta wrote:
> If we shut our mouths we cant talk about gaming can we?!

Heh! I hadn`t noticed that. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.