GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forza or Project gotham 2 which is better"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/06/05 at 18:58
Regular
"Halo 2 is the best!"
Well which is???
Sun 12/06/05 at 21:26
Regular
Ice_Crystal_15 wrote:
> I prefer Project Gotham 2 it's street racing game, The cars are great
> and they get smashed and damaged, Forza Motorsport is too real even
> more than Gran turismo 4, I played the demo of Forza and the handling
> was too hard to handle and the speed is awesome the damaged great.
>
> Project Gotham 7.6
> Forza Motorsport 9.0

Hmm, you say you prefer Project gotham Racing, and then go and give it a lower rating than Forza.
Sat 11/06/05 at 19:13
Regular
"Remember me?"
Ice_Crystal_15 wrote:
> Dont you know project gotham is 3 years old and forza is brand new
> even better than gran turismo 4:prologue.

He's talking out Project Gotham 2 though, and not the original... and PGR2 came out in November 2003. It's not even 2 years old, let alone 3.
Sat 11/06/05 at 19:02
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
I prefer Project Gotham 2 it's street racing game, The cars are great and they get smashed and damaged, Forza Motorsport is too real even more than Gran turismo 4, I played the demo of Forza and the handling was too hard to handle and the speed is awesome the damaged great.

Project Gotham 7.6
Forza Motorsport 9.0
Tue 07/06/05 at 19:30
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Ice_Crystal_15 wrote:
> Dont you know project gotham is 3 years old and forza is brand new
> even better than gran turismo 4:prologue.

Oh dear he has done it yet again!!! It cant be much worse then GT 4 Prologue can it?! Or do you actually mean Gran Turismo 4? The actual game? No one knows what your on about most of the time so why keep posting all day in every room? I have not seen one person standing up for you or agreeing with you!

Oh and pesonally i prefer PGR2
Tue 07/06/05 at 19:10
Regular
Oh dear. PGR2 is the funner game mate, unless you're into realistic racing.
Tue 07/06/05 at 19:05
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Dont you know project gotham is 3 years old and forza is brand new even better than gran turismo 4:prologue.
Tue 07/06/05 at 18:58
Regular
"Halo 2 is the best!"
Well which is???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.