GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday Winners list update ? Whats happening?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/06/05 at 19:28
Regular
"Somebody stop me"
The Winners list hasnt been updated yet and is the same since the end of may. What is wrong? Is it a delay ???
Mon 06/06/05 at 19:28
Regular
"Somebody stop me"
The Winners list hasnt been updated yet and is the same since the end of may. What is wrong? Is it a delay ???
Mon 06/06/05 at 19:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
[S][S] [S][S][S][S]no they're not going to award anymore GADs! Because you made this thread as well! Unlucky!
Mon 06/06/05 at 19:36
Regular
"0228"
No, smv is lazy. We waited a month for the last update so be patient.
Tue 07/06/05 at 01:31
Regular
"Somebody stop me"
hehe, oky doky lads... we shall wait and see what goes on
Tue 07/06/05 at 18:05
"Was the man of marz"
I wonder what the 'standard' for gameaday is?

Kind of like on Topgear the standard for the 'cool board' is Fiona Bruce. *growls*
Wed 08/06/05 at 17:41
Regular
"0228"
Update ahoy.
Wed 08/06/05 at 19:28
Regular
Raja007 wrote:
> The Winners list hasnt been updated yet and is the same since the end
> of may. What is wrong? Is it a delay ???

You realise that making this thread pretty much guarantees that you won't win?
Wed 08/06/05 at 19:33
Regular
"Captain to you."
The very short reviews of games did that for him before he posted this.
Fri 10/06/05 at 03:11
Regular
"Somebody stop me"
Thats not fair, i am kinda new around here and didnt know that making this thread would do such a thing :( how sad
Fri 10/06/05 at 21:27
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
i never win i i put cheats on for new games and one just out or even not out. like i put about 10 tekken5 cheats on and im the only one, that got to be worth something.
im kinda new so we must stick together

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.