GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Coldplay, Foo Fighters and Whitestripes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/06/05 at 16:01
Regular
A good day for big names, with new albums by the three title bands all being released. I think I can probably afford just one, I'm turn between Coldplay and Foos. Anyone got any of them? Any opinions? Any of them turned out fantastic or dire?
Thu 09/06/05 at 12:49
Regular
"8==="
Actually, if you'd read the post properly, I said I love the entire album apart form the crappy first track.
Thu 09/06/05 at 12:20
Regular
You love Learn to Fly and hate the first track? Ha. Ah well, whatever, you're entitled to your opinion, even if it is wrong.
Thu 09/06/05 at 00:34
Regular
"8==="
+ I really can't be bothered to check for some name on a forum.
Thu 09/06/05 at 00:00
Regular
"8==="
Rickoss wrote:
>
> The fact you call it 'that album with Learn to Fly on it' shows you
> clearly know nothing about it.

Do you get tired of being wrong?

I have all my CDs in CD wallets without the covers. Does every album you've ever bought have the album name ON the CD itself?

I bought the album because of Learn to Fly loved every track on it apart from the awful first track which is quite frankly crap.
Wed 08/06/05 at 19:09
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Meanwhile on Planet Earth...

I thought the Coldplay album was pretty good, not as good as Rush of Blood but probably better than Parachutes. I'd heard some bad things about it so it was a pleasant suprise that it turned out so well. The White Stripes album is a bit different, I would say at the moment it's their weakest album yet but that might change with more listenings. No real stand-out tracks so far, which is a shame.
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:00
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Well now.
>
> That's easily the best Foo's album by (air)miles.

The fact you call it 'that album with Learn to Fly on it' shows you clearly know nothing about it. Maybe the best album, but the first track is class, and Learn to Fly is quite easily the worst.

But whatever, my taste, you taste, meh.
Wed 08/06/05 at 12:48
Regular
"8==="
Asher wrote:
> Rickoss wrote:
>
>
> Anyways, I'm to have sex and things.
>
> So going off to play gamecube for the afternoon then? :D

The holes in the discs are probably just tight enough for him.
Wed 08/06/05 at 12:47
Regular
"8==="
Well now.

That's easily the best Foo's album by (air)miles.

Personally if you get hooked by somthing random I've said then that's your problem. I'm done explaining.
Wed 08/06/05 at 12:46
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
>
>
> Anyways, I'm to have sex and things.

So going off to play gamecube for the afternoon then? :D
Wed 08/06/05 at 12:45
Regular
Okay Hedfix. YOU WIN. For someone who 'doesn't care' you're really quite persistent.

Oh, and I really hope your comment on the Foo Fighters was a joke, otherwise it really would be funny!111

Anyways, I'm to have sex and things.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.