GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Daleks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/06/05 at 23:21
Regular
Anyone see the "Next week on Dr. Who" at the end of the second worst episode of Dr. Who on Saturday?

They're back, and it looks like they're running versions of Big Brother and The Weakest Link.

This could either be TV brilliance or it could go horribly wrong...
Mon 13/06/05 at 14:13
Regular
It should be blatantly obvious to anyone who's watched past Doctor who.

We all saw that escape pod leave the dalek mothership before the Hand of Omega destroyed it. And the "Emperor Dalek" had the same voice in that very episode.
Mon 13/06/05 at 17:53
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I didn't see the old episodes, but I know who the Dalek Master is...

Perhaps they'll try and surprise us by making it Adam or Jackie Tyler?
Mon 13/06/05 at 19:18
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Rai wrote:
> It was amazing.
>
> Me and my mates have a theory as to who has the deep voice...

Can't wait to hear it, Rai.
Tue 14/06/05 at 15:06
Regular
"thursdayton!"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/somerset/4090676.stm[/URL] They found the Dalek that was held to ransom :)

Apparently four different endings to the series have been shot to stop story leaks.

I've various read theories on who the deep voice is - everyone from Adam to the Tardis itself, so who knows.
Tue 14/06/05 at 15:25
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
The BBC site is ordering us to stay off it until Saturday's episode has been broadcast.

Gotta make sacrifices.
Tue 14/06/05 at 17:26
"possibly impossible"
More likely to be the Emperor Dalek, but could be Davros (I know he was supposed to be killed and all, but...)

Slim chance it could be Adam or someone else...
Tue 14/06/05 at 17:29
Regular
"thursdayton!"
There's an Emporer Dalek?

On the BBC site, check the "5 Days To Go" teaser trailer. The deep voice says *spoilers* "I am the God of all Daleks". :S
Tue 14/06/05 at 17:32
"possibly impossible"
hmm. Does sound more like Davros, but they wouldn't bring him back, would they?
Tue 14/06/05 at 17:34
Regular
"8==="
Tphi wrote:
>
>
> Apparently four different endings to the series have been shot to
> stop story leaks.

Yeeeees...

and not to help shift the inevitable DVD release.
Tue 14/06/05 at 17:59
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Ever the cynic :P

Due to the show's geekiness I'd expect you could find them on Torrents pretty easily after the DVD is released.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.