GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Adverts you hate"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/06/05 at 22:41
Regular
"Catch it!"
What are they?

Mine are Crazy Frog,Sweety the Chick,Nessie The Dragon and that new one dancing Bear.
Wed 08/06/05 at 22:50
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Whats the French for Va Va Voom? Eeugh...shut up
Wed 08/06/05 at 22:46
"For the horde!!!!"
that va va voom car advert is crud
Wed 08/06/05 at 22:19
"period drama"
The only good advert is the Demestos one (or whatever it is) with the germs.
That's it.

Possibly one other, but I can't remember what it is.
Wed 08/06/05 at 22:05
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
LMAO has anyone seen the new Sainsbury's one with a reciept walking along the street and they call him "Little Bill"

Must admit that one had me laughing
Wed 08/06/05 at 10:32
Regular
Diamond bloody car insurance.

"Becuase woman are better drivers"

Like hell you are, the number of woman that have nearly killed me becaue they were allowed to drive a car is phenomanal.

If you're so fecking fantastic, why do you need insurance then? Surely you won't carsh (And quiet, I know other people can crash into them)
Wed 08/06/05 at 05:10
Regular
"8==="
Tape the programs and fast forward through the adverts.
Wed 08/06/05 at 00:39
Regular
Pff, Women.

I can't control what girls I feel like riding for several hours (minutes) like a rabid beast. I can control where I buy my microwave from though.

Hum, feels like a friday, got a cold beer, going to 'dam tomorrow. All packed. Great. Everyone else at work I take it?
Wed 08/06/05 at 00:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Let me guess, you'd use them to cut her hair so you could then brush it and feed her grapes while she tells you off her #fixes fake smile# "great prices".
Wed 08/06/05 at 00:32
Regular
I have no problem with giving it to the tv fairy that is linda barker. If she dared to even open her mouth after Borat got his beauty sleep however, she'd see a practical use for those scissors she is always snipping prices with.
Wed 08/06/05 at 00:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Borat wants to put his Lightsabre into Linda Barker. I just want to lop her head off with one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.