GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A-Level exam results day advice"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/06/05 at 12:59
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Basically, I'm going to be away on results day (18th August) and won't be getting back until the 21st. What is the procedure that takes place either on the 18th or soon after? I'm available to phone-in and get my results, but I don't see how it's going to be of much use if I have to send off a letter or whatnot. If someone could just explain what takes place, that would be fantastic.

Thanks.
Sun 05/06/05 at 12:59
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Basically, I'm going to be away on results day (18th August) and won't be getting back until the 21st. What is the procedure that takes place either on the 18th or soon after? I'm available to phone-in and get my results, but I don't see how it's going to be of much use if I have to send off a letter or whatnot. If someone could just explain what takes place, that would be fantastic.

Thanks.
Sun 05/06/05 at 14:24
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
If you tell someone you will be away I'm sure they'll be expecting your call. If not they just send you your results in the post if you don't pick them up.
Sun 05/06/05 at 14:26
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You can sign a piece of paper to let someone else pick up your results for you, then they can phone you the results, or you can get them sent to you in the post if you don't collect them.
Sun 05/06/05 at 15:51
"slightlyshortertagl"
I get my results online.

Join my school?
Sun 05/06/05 at 16:31
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
You can check online to see if you got into your uni.
Sun 05/06/05 at 17:12
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Lawrence wrote:
> You can check online to see if you got into your uni.

Aah excellent, thanks.
Sun 05/06/05 at 18:10
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
All you need is your UCAS track number and passcode.
Sun 05/06/05 at 18:22
Regular
I thought it wasnt that you got your results, you just find out whether you offer has been accepted or not, that happens at midnight.
Sun 05/06/05 at 18:25
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
nova prospekt wrote:
> I thought it wasnt that you got your results, you just find out
> whether you offer has been accepted or not, that happens at midnight.

Lawrence wrote:
> You can check online to see if you got into your uni.

That is what I said.
Sun 05/06/05 at 18:29
Regular
ooops, that'll learn me to actually read things ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.