GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A plea to UKdiscussion members...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/05/01 at 18:39
Regular
ok, this isn't about the future of gaming....but it is a prime topic in my view.

A hotmail user who uses the email address [email protected] has somehow aquired and submitted a picture of me onto hotornot.com

I did not give him permission to do so.

For my own personal reasons, I do not wish for my photo to be on there but he refuses to get it back off.

I have been trying to get him to remove it for ages by talking to him on MSN but he wont.

Can all of you who are in favour of your own web security, email him in protest....a bit like a petition.

I have warned him that I'll go to the police, and I have contacted the website, however I reckon I'll only get back an autoreply.

Thankyou for reading this and sorry Tony, I know it's not about the FOG, but it's about the security of webusers which I feel is important.
Thu 31/05/01 at 18:39
Regular
ok, this isn't about the future of gaming....but it is a prime topic in my view.

A hotmail user who uses the email address [email protected] has somehow aquired and submitted a picture of me onto hotornot.com

I did not give him permission to do so.

For my own personal reasons, I do not wish for my photo to be on there but he refuses to get it back off.

I have been trying to get him to remove it for ages by talking to him on MSN but he wont.

Can all of you who are in favour of your own web security, email him in protest....a bit like a petition.

I have warned him that I'll go to the police, and I have contacted the website, however I reckon I'll only get back an autoreply.

Thankyou for reading this and sorry Tony, I know it's not about the FOG, but it's about the security of webusers which I feel is important.
Thu 31/05/01 at 18:44
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
http://www.microsoftsucks.f2s.com/spammer.php

I think it's what you need...
Thu 31/05/01 at 18:49
i just said it to him on messenger and he said you have to tell him yourself edgy and not get a third party!
Thu 31/05/01 at 18:57
Do you have any idea who this guy is?
Thu 31/05/01 at 18:58
turbonutter wrote:
> http://www.microsoftsucks.f2s.com/spammer.php

I think it's what
> you need...

what is this site? it wont load when I try it
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:06
you send someone 50 emails with any message you want! i sent my mate something sayind you will reieve a virus!
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:06
Regular
turbonutter wrote:

I think it's what
> you need...

I just tried it with 50 messages to somebody who likes David Coulthard and N64 (the worst combo :-) )

Thanks Turbo.
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:39
Regular
Time_Warp wrote:
> i just said it to him on messenger and he said you have to tell him
> yourself edgy and not get a third party!

To those who are wondering....he's a friend of an ex-friend.

I did tell him myself....about 30 times. He's as thick as two short planks, thinks he is perfect, and wont listen to anyone else as long as he's enjoying himself.

And he thinks I'm bluffing when I said I'm gonna tell the police!

Does anyone here know an IP tracer or a way I can find his IP address? That way the police can trace his home address. If his IP number changes everytime, the police will be able to trace the ISP who will then give the police his registration details.
Thu 31/05/01 at 20:16
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Edgy wrote:
> Time_Warp wrote:
> i just said it to him on messenger and he
> said you have to tell him
> yourself edgy and not get a third
> party!

To those who are wondering....he's a friend of an
> ex-friend.

I did tell him myself....about 30 times. He's as
> thick as two short planks, thinks he is perfect, and wont listen to
> anyone else as long as he's enjoying himself.

And he thinks I'm
> bluffing when I said I'm gonna tell the police!

Does anyone here
> know an IP tracer or a way I can find his IP address? That way the
> police can trace his home address. If his IP number changes
> everytime, the police will be able to trace the ISP who will then
> give the police his registration details.

MSN keep logs of IP addresses so you should be able to get it that way.

Hey, who thinks I just up the max. messages to 500?
Thu 31/05/01 at 20:28
turbonutter wrote:

I think it's what
> you need...

this things great

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.