GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy-What is the best game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/06/05 at 21:38
Regular
"Hello"
Hi it's Red Dragon here!!!!!

Who thinks which Final Fantasy is the best. It could be 3 or 7. Tell us how you got through it and see why Final Fantasy 9 is the best game in the world.
Sun 05/06/05 at 18:05
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
because 9 came out towards the end of the psone's life, its relatively rare and expensive to buy :P most people think 7 because it was one of the first rpg's they played, but im inclined to think 6 and 8 were both better, possibly 9 too. but we would never meet an agreement, ever!
Sun 05/06/05 at 16:59
Regular
"lets go back"
I never had 9. I might get it second hand or something. I didnt think it looked that good when it was released.
Sun 05/06/05 at 13:52
Regular
"~DPG~"
Rai wrote:
> 9. Has the best plot.

It did, but didn't get enough glory as it was released at the end of the Psones lifespan...I would like to see a remake of FF7,8,9 on the PS3..Thats my dream.
Sun 05/06/05 at 13:52
Regular
"~DPG~"
ssxpro wrote:
> One_winged_angel
>
> Hey, cool name and an absolutely fantastic tune if you ask me!

I agree!
Sun 05/06/05 at 12:46
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
9. Has the best plot.
Sat 04/06/05 at 18:38
Regular
One_winged_angel

Hey, cool name and an absolutely fantastic tune if you ask me! I love both the versions I've heard (there may be more though), but I think probably the orchestral one has the edge for me (pretty sure it was on the Final Fantasy S Generation CD). Great stuff. I sometimes wonder though if it might be partly due to the memories it brings back of the game, since other people I know are a little less enthusiastic.
Sat 04/06/05 at 10:16
Regular
"youngest regular"
god i need to mark in more punctuation.
Fri 03/06/05 at 16:40
Regular
"youngest regular"
ff7 is the best okay it is the best.
Fri 03/06/05 at 10:53
Regular
"~DPG~"
We've had this topic before anyway. But most people say either FF7, or 8.
Fri 03/06/05 at 08:42
Regular
"lets go back"
Well the mojority of people think that 7 is the best, and most people know this, so its kind of pointless asking.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.