GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy-What is the best game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/06/05 at 21:38
Regular
"Hello"
Hi it's Red Dragon here!!!!!

Who thinks which Final Fantasy is the best. It could be 3 or 7. Tell us how you got through it and see why Final Fantasy 9 is the best game in the world.
Tue 07/06/05 at 15:54
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
yes but the PS2 was released 5 years ago. although it was still possible for people to buy ff9, its less likely due to a whole new generation of games. a shame because people often criticise ff9 for its less than expected sales, rather than a game in its own right.

i personally wouldnt include ff11 as part of the series. no doubt its a good game, just different to the others. eagerly anticipating ff12.
Tue 07/06/05 at 11:49
Regular
One_winged_angel wrote:
> Rai wrote:
> 9. Has the best plot.
>
> It did, but didn't get enough glory as it was released at the end of
> the Psones lifespan...

Excuse me? Sony stopped production of Ps1 units about 6 months ago...
Tue 07/06/05 at 11:41
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
FFXI. Playing for over a year now and it's still totally enthralling; not just a game, a life experience ^^
Sun 05/06/05 at 22:20
Regular
"lets go back"
I know a place that'll have it, but it will no doubt be expensive. They were selling Mario Kart for the SNES at £15 a go, so it'll probably be more than that.
Sun 05/06/05 at 20:21
Regular
"~DPG~"
Geffdof wrote:
> I never had 9. I might get it second hand or something. I didnt think
> it looked that good when it was released.

Getting it second hand is like finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. If you get it, well done, send me a copy.
Sun 05/06/05 at 19:32
Regular
"lets go back"
Hmmm, sounds interesting *strokes chin*. I'll have to look into that one.
Sun 05/06/05 at 19:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yes it was a strategy rpg game but it got an American release
Sun 05/06/05 at 19:11
Regular
"lets go back"
Was Tactics a strategy game? and Japenese only if I rememer correctly?
Sun 05/06/05 at 19:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
FF Tactics for me
Sun 05/06/05 at 19:00
Regular
"lets go back"
I thought it seemed quite expensive (on ebay) for a PSone game. One of my mates is bound to have it. I hope.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.