GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats Everyone Think?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/06/05 at 11:14
Regular
"Knuckles"
As every one knows i am number one sonic fan, tell me what you think of my game reviews. I think they might win.
Fri 03/06/05 at 20:43
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Ha! Then where did it end up? The real yellow emerald was used! So where's the fake?

I have a theory, but it'd put even Hedfix to sleep.
Fri 03/06/05 at 20:39
Regular
"Knuckles"
That is easy question. The chaos emerald helped make sonic and shadow super on the game so they could fight technolizrd guy on outsid of ark.
Fri 03/06/05 at 20:26
Regular
"~DPG~"
Go on Red Echida answer that!!!
Fri 03/06/05 at 20:25
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Okay then, if you're a big Sonic fan (like me), then I have a question which will send any sonic fan into a confused state.

Where did the fake chaos emerald from SA2 go?
Fri 03/06/05 at 20:22
Regular
"~DPG~"
Rai wrote:
> Number one Sonic fan?
>
> You wish.

When his reviews said ''The best sonic games don't have Sonic in'' it made me wonder if he's even played a sonic game before!
Fri 03/06/05 at 20:18
Regular
"Knuckles"
Thank you. I worked hard and sweat to make story.
Fri 03/06/05 at 20:15
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
I...loved...your....story
Fri 03/06/05 at 20:14
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Number one Sonic fan?

You wish.
Fri 03/06/05 at 20:11
Regular
"Knuckles"
What does everyone think of my new record breaking story? I think it would win if it was a review. I rule.
Fri 03/06/05 at 13:20
Regular
"Gotta Splat 'em all"
its pumpkamilia, actually

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.