GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last Day Pranks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/06/05 at 11:51
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I was watching Brainiac: Science Abuse the other day when I came up with a great prank for the last day of sixth form. I'll have two years to prepare it, and it should be great. While watching Brainiac, they talked about 'Brown Noise', a sound which should make the listener "empty their bowels". They tried it on this guy in the loo... and it worked too well. Bucketfulls, let's leave it at that.

So I thought, if one day I got someone to climb up to the speaker control in the hall, with about two hundred people eating their lunch, put in a CD with Brown Noise on it, and played it over the gigantic speakers, you can imagine the chaos it could cause.

Anyone else had/got ideas? Or a story to tell?
Wed 01/06/05 at 11:51
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I was watching Brainiac: Science Abuse the other day when I came up with a great prank for the last day of sixth form. I'll have two years to prepare it, and it should be great. While watching Brainiac, they talked about 'Brown Noise', a sound which should make the listener "empty their bowels". They tried it on this guy in the loo... and it worked too well. Bucketfulls, let's leave it at that.

So I thought, if one day I got someone to climb up to the speaker control in the hall, with about two hundred people eating their lunch, put in a CD with Brown Noise on it, and played it over the gigantic speakers, you can imagine the chaos it could cause.

Anyone else had/got ideas? Or a story to tell?
Wed 01/06/05 at 12:03
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
That can't be true surely? A quick Google search fro brown noise brings back a lot of brown noise information, but nothing which mentions the noise causing people to deficate on themselves...
Wed 01/06/05 at 12:07
Regular
"You've upset me"
Indeed, it appears it relates to Brownian motion, which, from what I can gather, is the displacement of a particle which causes Brown Noise... I think. There's just something special about the frequency/waveform and energy distribution that I can't quite grasp, which means that the amplitude decreases by 6db every octave or something, and no matter how far you zoom in on the waveform it always has the same "texture".

So, no crapping for you :-)

EDIT: http://xanadu.math.utah.edu/(space) java/brownianmotion/1/. Explanation of Brownian Motion.
Wed 01/06/05 at 12:31
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Aye, looks to be lies..
Wed 01/06/05 at 12:37
Regular
Rai wrote:
> They tried it on this guy in
> the loo... and it worked too well. Bucketfulls, let's leave it at
> that.

Bucketfuls eh? Funny, the show I saw had titch peek into the cubicle and feign a shocked "he's crapped everywhere" face. No evidence at all, especially any buckets full of arsemousse.
Wed 01/06/05 at 12:38
Regular
"..."
Bullett wrote:
> arsemousse

If ever a word deserved to make it's way into the everyday vocab...
Wed 01/06/05 at 12:46
Regular
You could say it's anal delight...

*gets coat*
Wed 01/06/05 at 13:35
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Bullett wrote:
> You could say it's anal delight...
>
> *gets coat*

lol.
Wed 01/06/05 at 14:09
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Any other ideas? We'll need some good ones to top this year. The physics corridor was pink by the end of the day. Plus, there were some mummified Year 8s...
Wed 01/06/05 at 14:46
Regular
"Selected"
Can't you just organise a mass suicide?

Please?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.