GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last Day Pranks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/06/05 at 11:51
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I was watching Brainiac: Science Abuse the other day when I came up with a great prank for the last day of sixth form. I'll have two years to prepare it, and it should be great. While watching Brainiac, they talked about 'Brown Noise', a sound which should make the listener "empty their bowels". They tried it on this guy in the loo... and it worked too well. Bucketfulls, let's leave it at that.

So I thought, if one day I got someone to climb up to the speaker control in the hall, with about two hundred people eating their lunch, put in a CD with Brown Noise on it, and played it over the gigantic speakers, you can imagine the chaos it could cause.

Anyone else had/got ideas? Or a story to tell?
Wed 01/06/05 at 21:17
Regular
"Gotta Splat 'em all"
they tryed thta on south park...and it destroyed a city...and caused global war,...theres a lesson to be had there
Wed 01/06/05 at 18:37
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
We had a crappy party on the last day, (last friday) then people went down the pub.
Wed 01/06/05 at 18:31
Regular
"That's right!"
We did nowt except egg people. And even then I didn't join in. I was glad to be away.
Wed 01/06/05 at 18:24
Regular
"cachoo"
Colourful maggots were all we got. And stink bombs.
Wed 01/06/05 at 18:22
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Ahaha, Braniac stoled it from South Park.
Wed 01/06/05 at 18:05
Regular
lmao im going to try that...should be fun
Wed 01/06/05 at 18:03
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Yeah, exactly.

Maybe if you told people you were going to be playing this noise, some my beleive it makes you poo, and they would fool them selves in to pooing.
Wed 01/06/05 at 17:56
Regular
Chad Niga wrote:
> And then to top it off people wrote in complaining it made them go to
> the toilet, impossible, your tv cant produce subsonic sounds as the
> low end frequencies arent even sent in the tv signal.

trick of the mind, people believe something is happening. like if someone says this house is haunted, you believe the room got colder. or that thing moved, or a shadow went along down there. it is your body/mind playing tricks on you. hence what those people at home had happen to them was their own mind.
Wed 01/06/05 at 17:36
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Brown noise is a Sub sonic noise, you wont be able to produce it with normal speakers, you would need a very expensive subwoofer. On brainiac they showed a complete lie.

The had a big speaker, then put sound blockers over their ears. It had nothing to do with hearing the sound, it vibrates your colon....
So they would of all poo'd them self.

And then to top it off people wrote in complaining it made them go to the toilet, impossible, your tv cant produce subsonic sounds as the low end frequencies arent even sent in the tv signal.

So even if this brown noise is real, you wont be able to reproduce it.
Unless you know a why of producing sounds at a subsonic volume, maybe getting a concord to fly a few feet above the sixth form building?
Wed 01/06/05 at 16:36
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
My cousin used to order pizza for the teachers and watch as the pizza man came and went with a pizza.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.