GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ghost Recon 2"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/06/05 at 10:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Goddamn this is a tough game single player.
Wed 01/06/05 at 13:26
Regular
Same. :)
Wed 01/06/05 at 13:25
Regular
Just ordered it off Amazon. Quite a saving there :D
Wed 01/06/05 at 13:20
Regular
:O

I very nearly just bought it for £15 second hand in Gamestation.
Wed 01/06/05 at 13:14
Regular
"Touched!"
It's only £5.96 on Amazon at the moment.
Wed 01/06/05 at 11:48
Regular
I had it for ages - didn't I play you a few times?

Tis an excellent Xbox Live game, and can be more enjoyable than any PC game at times.
Wed 01/06/05 at 11:48
Regular
It was me who got it. :)
Don't remember you raving on about it though? You're another one on my I want to get you back on my hitlist list, so are you still on Live Icku?
Wed 01/06/05 at 11:44
Guh, I bought this game before all you lot, moaned about how great it was for a week. Month later I sell it, and THEN one of you decides to get it. THANKS.

It's one of the best Xbox games out there, single player and without a doubt, Live. Laying in prone position with your buddy covering your six, while shooting Koreans fom all sides. Truly a great experience.
Wed 01/06/05 at 11:40
Regular
This any good then?

Tempted to grab it.
Wed 01/06/05 at 11:24
Regular
I completed the single player but damn it made me swear a lot. The levels where you play as a lonewolf with all the funky equipment are truely excellent. But as soon as you get lumbered with the retarded AI team, that's when the game spirals into stupid levels of difficulty.

They're all such a bunch of spackers, ordering them around is like trying to get a mongloid to breakdance. Still, it was worth sticking with for the lonewolf levels.
Wed 01/06/05 at 11:24
Regular
Well I recently took the Xbox back online for Forza, but I'm not impressed with that overall. Had a cracking session on Timesplitters last night though.

To be honest, I think that is a sign that WoW is losing it's grip on me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.