GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dont Believe The Truth"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/06/05 at 10:33
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Anyone got it?

Its certainly different, but i certainly like it. Its not like the last album, and different from much of the other stuff, but for me still has the Oasis feel

There will be plenty of knockers of the album, thats a given, but this is good stuff.

Personal favourites at the moment are Turn Up the Sun and Part of the Queue.

Also i got the special DVD version, still got that to watch mind.

Thoughts? Like it? Hate it?
Thu 02/06/05 at 20:25
Regular
Fully agree. Absolutely love it.

I really cant pick a favourite song from it. There are 5/6 i truely love, and the rest arent too far off either.

I really hope Turn Up the Sun kicks off the Gigs at the City Stadium.

Cant wait for the 30th June now.
Thu 02/06/05 at 19:13
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The more I listen to it, the more I like it. It's excellent, it really is. Same old same old, but if you didn't already know it would be, why the hell are you listening to an Oasis album?
Thu 02/06/05 at 14:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You can tell in a week
Thu 02/06/05 at 13:55
Regular
"tokyo police club"
But you can't tell how genius an album is upon first listen. It's practically impossible.
Thu 02/06/05 at 13:39
Regular
"Excellent"
Yes i bought it then listened to it is that not what you do when you buy an album?????
Thu 02/06/05 at 13:30
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It's been out less than a week and you're rating it already?
Thu 02/06/05 at 13:22
Regular
"Excellent"
I Love this album not a bad track on it Lyla is v.v.v good and has got a lot of criticism but i gave it 9 and a half out of 10
Wed 01/06/05 at 19:11
"period drama"
I heard many bad things - from places not paid / given interviews from Oasis people.

Thought Lyla was pretty dull, and heard something else this morning which was equally boring, probably more so.
Wed 01/06/05 at 16:57
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I got an email from TicketMaster today, stating that they haven't received stock of tickets yet and they will be sent 7 days before the venue.

I don't know if this helps, but whatver.
Wed 01/06/05 at 16:41
Regular
Im seeing them June 30th...and i havent got my tickets yet either...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.