GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite Drink?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/05/05 at 20:31
Regular
"Swivel!"
Cream and Soda, the greatest drink ever. Or even better is an ice cream float - that's cream, soda mixed.

What's your favourite drink, and why?
Wed 01/06/05 at 10:46
Regular
"..."
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> Mountain Dew or Bargs root beer! Without a doubt!

Liar...
Wed 01/06/05 at 10:48
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Why on earth am i? And you SHOULD be doing your work!!
Wed 01/06/05 at 10:50
Regular
"..."
Boss isn't in...Big boss isn't in...it's wither this, or reading Computer Weekly.

I know for a fact you're lying about your favourite drink, as one of our cats is suspposedly named after your favourite drink and we don't have a cat called 'Moutain Dew' or 'Root Beer'...
Wed 01/06/05 at 10:55
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Oh and Cosmopolitans.
Wed 01/06/05 at 11:05
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I like a mix.

Summer Fruits Hi-Juice (Tesco) mixed with the one, the only, Cream Soda.

Delish.
Wed 01/06/05 at 11:11
Regular
"..."
Heh...I remember back in junior school one of our favourite ways to mess about at dinner was to get a glass each and put a bit of everyone's canned drinks into each, so we each got a mix of everyones drinks...

It usually resulted in a foul-brown coloured mix that tasted of whatever was strongest. It got really interesting when we added milkshake to the mix. Eugh.
Wed 01/06/05 at 11:20
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I can imagine the milk didn't really help. Once we mixed blackcurrant, oringina, coke, lemonade and something else. That was surprisingly nice.
Wed 01/06/05 at 12:07
Regular
"For One Night Only"
So, Cong...

Your cat with the drink-related name is called?
Wed 01/06/05 at 12:08
Regular
"..."
Cosmo.

Although I'm not sure what we would have called it if Lucy's favourite drink was 'Sex on the beach'...
Wed 01/06/05 at 12:30
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Urine. Mmmmmmm warm.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.