GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AHA..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/05/05 at 19:45
Regular
"Mozzy"
[URL]http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=36082&subsectionid=1587[/URL]
Thu 02/06/05 at 23:25
Regular
"Random by default"
Well getting my hands on it asap was never an issue as i was gonna sit back and wait till a price drop...guess just means longer till then thou :(

Plan on completeing my GC/PC collections first of my must haves then going into next Gen. Who knows pricing/releases yet thou, if the Rev is low on price anyway I plan to get either Xbox360/PS3 too.
Thu 02/06/05 at 22:49
Regular
"Underbean"
Ashman wrote:
> That's fine for me if I end up wanting Revolution, I don't want to buy
> two new consoles in the same year.
its alrite for sum if u can afford it, but if u only want the revoloution then you have to wait.
O dear nintendo i dont no what they are doing, and i dont think they no them selves
Wed 01/06/05 at 13:08
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo speaks the truth.

Nintendo themselves have yet to set their launch plans in stone.
Wed 01/06/05 at 00:05
Regular
Lol this is just an old MVC report which won't happen.

They're guessing pretty much due to a few "sources" it certainly contradicts EVERYTHING NOE, NOA and NOJ have said.
Tue 31/05/05 at 23:24
"period drama"
And the rest of the family can go bite my ass. Well, more than usual anyway.
If Ninty get this right, and my mum starts trying to play all my games, I'm selling the Revolution straight away.
Tue 31/05/05 at 22:50
Regular
"bot"
how exactly is that ironic?
Tue 31/05/05 at 22:47
Regular
Are you guys gullible or what? How in the world does this mean this is going to happen? MCV "reports" it then gamesradar goes and makes it out as though it's really going to happen and ironically you people come out with your pitchforks already.
Tue 31/05/05 at 21:43
Regular
"\\"
N64 Fan wrote:
> Just another reason to be laughed at by Sony and XBox fanboys!

I tried to laugh...

But this is just cringe-worthy business sucide.
Tue 31/05/05 at 21:29
Ashman wrote:
> That's fine for me if I end up wanting Revolution, I don't want to buy
> two new consoles in the same year.

Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> If this is true, I'm gonna get a Xbox 360 and then get a Rev when it
> comes out :)

Maybe this is the strategy they're aiming for?
Tue 31/05/05 at 21:23
Regular
"Right now, game consoles are important for the game fan but, for the rest of the family, it's just a piece of nuisance that's loud and eats up electricity. We want to create games for people who haven't played games before"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.