GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zara from Hollyoaks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/05/05 at 19:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
She is the most grotesquely ugly and repulsive person I have ever seen. She has the face of a shrivelled cats ball. And if you are planning on listening to her speak then make sure you haven't eaten anything for the past 24hrs, because I guarantee it will be on the floor within seconds.

There should be a programme where she and Patrick Kielty are tied to a helium balloon, which slowly rises into the stratosphere, before bursting. They would then fall to their doom screaming with utter terror, with the whole debacle aired live on E4 for our viewing pleasure, and I would be satisfied at last.
Tue 31/05/05 at 19:17
Regular
"Captain to you."
[URL]http://gemmaatkinson.co.uk/Images/Calendars/calendar%202003/kelly-greenwood.jpg[/URL]
Tue 31/05/05 at 19:15
"period drama"
That's a joke picture, right?
Oh my.

I thought they only let fit people on Hollyoaks.
Surely that's the whole point ... the only reason for it to exist.
Tue 31/05/05 at 19:13
Regular
"bot"
[URL]http://hollyoaks.com/img/episodes/96/medium.jpg[/URL]
Tue 31/05/05 at 19:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
She is the most grotesquely ugly and repulsive person I have ever seen. She has the face of a shrivelled cats ball. And if you are planning on listening to her speak then make sure you haven't eaten anything for the past 24hrs, because I guarantee it will be on the floor within seconds.

There should be a programme where she and Patrick Kielty are tied to a helium balloon, which slowly rises into the stratosphere, before bursting. They would then fall to their doom screaming with utter terror, with the whole debacle aired live on E4 for our viewing pleasure, and I would be satisfied at last.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.