GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zara from Hollyoaks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/05/05 at 19:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
She is the most grotesquely ugly and repulsive person I have ever seen. She has the face of a shrivelled cats ball. And if you are planning on listening to her speak then make sure you haven't eaten anything for the past 24hrs, because I guarantee it will be on the floor within seconds.

There should be a programme where she and Patrick Kielty are tied to a helium balloon, which slowly rises into the stratosphere, before bursting. They would then fall to their doom screaming with utter terror, with the whole debacle aired live on E4 for our viewing pleasure, and I would be satisfied at last.
Wed 01/06/05 at 23:04
Regular
"bot"
some random girl.
Wed 01/06/05 at 22:45
Regular
So..... Someone explain to me. Exactly whos nips did you get to see in the special hollyoaks episode?
Wed 01/06/05 at 19:49
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Richard Fish wrote:
> If they get rid of her, she might start turning up in annoying
> adverts...
> It could be worse if they are adverts like the "Aromatic
> Spices" or any of Michael Winners future insurance ads
> *shudders*

Im glad im not the only one who hates the 'Aromatic Spices' advert.
Wed 01/06/05 at 19:03
Regular
"You've upset me"
Richard Fish wrote:
One day I
> was working when I tripped whilst carrying a bucket of hot tar.

That explains her face.
Wed 01/06/05 at 17:55
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
If they get rid of her, she might start turning up in annoying adverts...
It could be worse if they are adverts like the "Aromatic Spices" or any of Michael Winners future insurance ads
*shudders*

"Hi, you might remember me as Zara from Hollyoaks. One day I was working when I tripped whilst carrying a bucket of hot tar. I was awarded £30000 in compensation and was given a free crazy frog ringtone which I will play repeatedly until my 30 second ad is up"
Wed 01/06/05 at 17:42
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
gerrid wrote:
> There should be a programme where she and Patrick Kielty are tied to
> a helium balloon, which slowly rises into the stratosphere, before
> bursting. They would then fall to their doom screaming with utter
> terror, with the whole debacle aired live on E4 for our viewing
> pleasure, and I would be satisfied at last.

Have you been watching my dreams?!
Ah, if only, but with the way TV is going, you never know, it could still happen.
Wed 01/06/05 at 16:46
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Monkey_man wrote:

> She a hog-bothering troll of a rotter

...good word choice!
Wed 01/06/05 at 13:10
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Yeah
Wed 01/06/05 at 11:57
Regular
"You've upset me"
I maintain the writers should kill her off in the way most pleasurable to the audience, preferrably crucifixtion.
Wed 01/06/05 at 11:18
Regular
I met Jodi and the dude who plays Ben in a pub near where I live. Pretty sound lass actually, down to earth and she even let me shake her boobs.....okay the boob shaking was a lie.

They film Hollyoaks about 10 minutes down the road from me. My sister managed to talk a security guard into getting a quick tour of the set, this was about the time when 'Mr C' died as there was banners up all around the pub.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.