GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite Character?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/05/05 at 11:08
Regular
"Swivel!"
Who is your favourite computer games character of all time? Mine would have to be that cooler than cool red echidna from the sonic series, 'Knuckles'
Tue 31/05/05 at 20:24
Regular
"Swivel!"
Del Rogeo wrote:
> Tony Soprano. Oh wait, from a game? One of these:
>
> Guybrush Threepwood
> Auron
> Aeris...

Yeh, Guybrush Threepwood was cool. But Knuckles is best overall games character.
Tue 31/05/05 at 19:14
Regular
"Pwned. =)"
Del Rogeo wrote:
> Tony Soprano. Oh wait, from a game? One of these:

> Tommy Vercetti
> The mafia guys from GTA 3 (all of them).
> The Hitman from, er, Hitman.

ALL OF THEM? rofl, theres thousands, sopranos rules I have 5 of the box sets :D You like your mafia don't you?
Tue 31/05/05 at 19:12
Regular
Tony Soprano. Oh wait, from a game? One of these:

Guybrush Threepwood
Auron
Aeris
Barret
Tommy Vercetti
The mafia guys from GTA 3 (all of them)
The Hitman from, er, Hitman.
Tue 31/05/05 at 18:26
Regular
"Catch it!"
I have just changed my mind after getting the great Area 51 the greatest character now is Ethan Cole!
Tue 31/05/05 at 18:02
Regular
"Pwned. =)"
Yeah, same, Knuckles2win wish I could climb walls ^_^
Tue 31/05/05 at 14:53
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
SONIC!

*marks out*
Tue 31/05/05 at 11:10
Regular
"Catch it!"
Ermmmm mine would have to be Carl Johnson or the Rabbit from Whiplash he is so funny.
Tue 31/05/05 at 11:08
Regular
"Swivel!"
Who is your favourite computer games character of all time? Mine would have to be that cooler than cool red echidna from the sonic series, 'Knuckles'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.