GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite Character?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/05/05 at 11:08
Regular
"Swivel!"
Who is your favourite computer games character of all time? Mine would have to be that cooler than cool red echidna from the sonic series, 'Knuckles'
Fri 02/09/05 at 22:34
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Mario
Fri 19/08/05 at 18:51
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Donkey kong
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:57
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Con Smith
Wed 17/08/05 at 20:01
Regular
"Divine Davine"
I'm a Nintendo fanboy, so it's gotta be Link. Cliche, I know, but so what? He rocks.
Wed 17/08/05 at 18:50
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Vega from Streetfighter 2 because everytime he jumps off the fence in the background he sounds like a girl
Tue 02/08/05 at 22:43
Regular
The guy from Fable has like a million different personalities depending on whoever's playing the game, so he's going to be everyone's favourite character because (at least as far as games can go at the moment) he's an accurate(ish) representation of themselves, at least in personality, to a certain extent appearance, and actions.
Tue 02/08/05 at 10:20
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Hmm, who is the best game character. So many to choose from - but out of fun playing Crash Bandicoot on my PSOne a couple of years ago - i@d say he was the best. But many others exist (Lara, Sam Fisher, Chicken Chaser (or whatever you rename him on Fable) and Spyro). However, I'd settle for any character as long as they can influence the game for the better.
Mon 20/06/05 at 20:22
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Mike Swade wrote:
> Who is your favourite computer games character of all time? Mine would
> have to be that cooler than cool red echidna from the sonic series,
> 'Knuckles'

Or the cool pink echidna as he was formally known lol.
It confused the hell out of me when i was a youngen! why is there a rock hard dude beating up sonic AND WHY IS HE PINK!
Sun 19/06/05 at 20:45
Regular
"Catch it!"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Cool very good how come special reserve let you review it,how come
> its there review. Because I thought it was the staffies that
> reviewed
> it.
>
> [URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=126442&forumid=414[/URL]
> and all will be explained.

Alright cool so did you get to meet SMV?
Sun 19/06/05 at 00:58
Regular
"Gravity always wins"
AJAX from Age Of Mythology

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.