GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"error"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 01/11/04 at 16:34
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
some times gta San Andreas comes up with a notice saying error reading disc and the music/sounds reapeat and then a min or so later it goes back to normal and quite alot my PS2 makes a funny noise like its scratching the disc (but it isn't) does anyone else have this problem, if so can you help me thanks

also i thought it might be because that the lens or something technical is dusty, if so how do i clean it?

thanks again!!
Fri 05/11/04 at 12:37
Regular
Oh, and I've just been into WHSmiths - £134.99 WITHOUT any games or pads!

Insane.
Fri 05/11/04 at 12:36
Regular
Oh they had quite a selection, but they were mostly crap. I was going to buy MAT2 on Xbox so thought 'Why not?' when I saw it offered to me for free.
Fri 05/11/04 at 12:35
Regular
"Balls"
So they didn't have many to offer. Still a good deal. I will be making a purchase in one week to this day.
Fri 05/11/04 at 07:31
Regular
Gamestation also give you an extra pad and a 'combo' game free - all £99.99.

I chose Midway Arcade Treasures 2
Thu 04/11/04 at 22:56
Regular
"Balls"
Thats cool. I will be doing that very soon.

I just hope they give me the same deal as you.
Thu 04/11/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Morbo wrote:
> Did you give them any games with that?

No, just the console itself, and the controller as well. And yea, the network adaptor is built in.
Thu 04/11/04 at 07:21
Regular
The PSTwo has a built-in network adapter
Wed 03/11/04 at 23:11
Regular
"Balls"
Did you give them your controler? as i would like to keep mins so i could have 2. eaither way i'm still tempted. I could get more on ebay but I would prefer to just swap it there and then.

Also do you know if you can still have the network adaptor for it? As it changed shape you cant connect it can you?
Wed 03/11/04 at 23:00
Regular
"Balls"
Lou Role wrote:
>
> how did you get it swapped for a slim PS2?
>
> I went to Gamestation and part exchanged it. Got £45 for my
> old PS2, and then jusy paid the extra £55 in cash. Simple
> really.
>
> :)

Did you give them any games with that? If not then thats a great deal. I might even do that myself, depending on how much i get this month.

Will all Gamestations give the same amount?
Wed 03/11/04 at 20:40
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
ok thanks anyway

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.