GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Channel should I watch South park on?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/05/05 at 01:00
Regular
"Catch it!"
Its on channel four and sky one at 1.00am. What channel should I watch it on then?
Thu 02/06/05 at 13:28
Regular
"Excellent"
Watch one of them and tape the other or use Sky Plus
Tue 31/05/05 at 19:25
Regular
"That's right!"
South Park got really good in series 4/5, just as people started turning off. I think they're up to series 8 or something now, and it's still great. I'll just keep buying the boxsets as they come out.
Tue 31/05/05 at 19:21
Regular
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Its on channel four and sky one at 1.00am. What channel should I
> watch it on then?

Why on earth would you possibly think that this warrants a whole new thread? And why on earth would you think that:

(a) It is important? And:
(b) Anyone Cares?
Tue 31/05/05 at 18:13
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yeah but they are are showing it everynight now in the half term on C4. At 1.00am
Tue 31/05/05 at 16:50
Regular
"~DPG~"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> What the one when the were saying about the simpsons have already done
> it?

I seen that...I love South Park...but they don't show if often enough on Channel 4, considering the amount of cash they pay for it.
Tue 31/05/05 at 16:47
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Geffdof wrote:
> C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> What the one when the were saying about the simpsons have already
> done
> it?
>
> I stumbled home, drunk, the other night and turned on the TV. I
> turned on just as they got to that bit and I remember thinking
> "didnt the Simpsons do that?" Then they said what I was
> thinking. I was sooo scared. Being drunk is fun.
>
> I cant for the life of me remember what it was that the simpsons had
> already done though.

I saw the same episode when drunk about a year ago and it is indeed great. I wouldn't mind seeing it in my normal state though...

CrossBob stop posting topics about South Park. One will do.
Tue 31/05/05 at 14:08
Regular
"0228"
Geffdof wrote:
> I cant for the life of me remember what it was that the simpsons had
> already done though.

Everything, The Simpsons have done everything.
Tue 31/05/05 at 14:03
Regular
South Park seems to have gotten better the less popular it gets. I saw one episode where some club for paedofiles was talking all the children in South park into joining up with them, it was messed up but damn hilarious.

I really should watch South Park more often. They're showing a lot of the more recent stuff on Paramount I think, I happened to notice the other night. They were taking the pith out of Passion of Christ and Mel Gibson.
Tue 31/05/05 at 13:49
Regular
"lets go back"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> What the one when the were saying about the simpsons have already done
> it?

I stumbled home, drunk, the other night and turned on the TV. I turned on just as they got to that bit and I remember thinking "didnt the Simpsons do that?" Then they said what I was thinking. I was sooo scared. Being drunk is fun.

I cant for the life of me remember what it was that the simpsons had already done though.
Tue 31/05/05 at 01:15
Regular
"Catch it!"
There was well funny but Chef thought they ment Seamen was in that womens stomach.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.