GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ecw one night stand"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/05/05 at 19:10
Regular
"paid, laid and made"
Lance Storm vs. Chris Jericho

Rey Mysterio vs. Psychosis

Three Way Match:

Super Crazy vs. Tajiri vs. Little Guido

Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Benoit

Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman vs. The Dudley Boyz

Plus:

Paul Heyman, Rob Van Dam, Bill Alfonso, Tazz, Spike Dudley, Al Snow & Head, Sabu, Balls Mahoney, Danny Doring, Roadkill, C.W. Anderson, Rhyno, Joel Gertner (they found him), Axl Rotten, Justin Credible, Kid Kash, Masato Tanaka, Mikey Whipwreck managed by Jim Mitchell, Steven Richards as Big Stevie Cool with Hollywood Nova and The Blue Guy

Mon 30/05/05 at 19:10
Regular
"paid, laid and made"
Lance Storm vs. Chris Jericho

Rey Mysterio vs. Psychosis

Three Way Match:

Super Crazy vs. Tajiri vs. Little Guido

Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Benoit

Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman vs. The Dudley Boyz

Plus:

Paul Heyman, Rob Van Dam, Bill Alfonso, Tazz, Spike Dudley, Al Snow & Head, Sabu, Balls Mahoney, Danny Doring, Roadkill, C.W. Anderson, Rhyno, Joel Gertner (they found him), Axl Rotten, Justin Credible, Kid Kash, Masato Tanaka, Mikey Whipwreck managed by Jim Mitchell, Steven Richards as Big Stevie Cool with Hollywood Nova and The Blue Guy

Mon 30/05/05 at 19:11
Regular
"8==="
It's still fake though, right?
Mon 30/05/05 at 19:13
Regular
"paid, laid and made"
i found this ionfo on a web dat gives wawy some of the matches in upcoming pay - per - views

most of them will happen

other times it has been right

so i believe what i want and so should you
Mon 30/05/05 at 20:04
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Kurt Angle says he is turning up to stop it...i would like to see him put in the Tazzmission!
Mon 30/05/05 at 20:49
Regular
jakey b wrote:
> i found this ionfo on a web dat gives wawy some of the matches in
> upcoming pay - per - views
>
>
> most of them will happen
>
> other times it has been right
>
> so i believe what i want and so should you

Its been announced on WWE.com you spactard.
Tue 31/05/05 at 12:59
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Can't wait till the ppv.

Benoit vs. Gurerro is going to be an average match. Those 2 just get repetative after a while.
Tue 31/05/05 at 14:41
Regular
"..."
..::CGJ::.. wrote:
> Benoit vs. Gurerro is going to be an average match. Those 2 just get
> repetative after a while.

GAH. How dare you say that?
Tue 31/05/05 at 14:44
Regular
"..."
Oh...you can add Terry Funk and JT Smith to that list as well...as both have confirmed they will be there.

Unfortunately there is one man missing and it can't be an ECW PPV without him.

ECWs answer to the Brooklyn Brawler...DON E. ALLEN. Vince, get him NOW.
Tue 31/05/05 at 15:12
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Is RVD too injured to be in a match? I heard he was making his PPV return so i assumed he would be in a match, but it looks like he isnt :(

Hopefully more will be added.

Is it me or are these Crusaders groups from RAW and Smackdown just going to get their asses kicked by the ECW lot!
Tue 31/05/05 at 15:17
Regular
"..."
I think they have a major problem in that they have far too much talent to fit into one PPV and do them all justice...

If you look at the numbers already confirmed, ECW probably only had about 1/8 of that number working for the company at any given time. The solution will probably be to squeeze anyone left over into 8 man tags or 4 way dances or whatever...which means they won't really get to show what they can do...

Plus pretty much all of the matches are completely meaningless with no build up. And they'll no doubt take up half the show with the stupid 'Invasion' just to keep the non-ECW workers happy.

The Wardy wrote:
> Is it me or are these Crusaders groups from RAW and Smackdown just
> going to get their asses kicked by the ECW lot!

Have you not learned anything from WWE history Wardy?
ECW invasion, died a death because the WWE workers always won.
WCW invasion, died a death because the WWE workers always won.
WCW&ECW alliance invasion, died a death because the WWE workers always won.
ROH working with WWE, not worth anything because the ROH guys are always jobbed out on veloicity.

As long as Vince is in charge, he will always make WWE look better than everyone else.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.