GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TURN OF THE CRITICS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/01 at 23:00
Regular
We've all criticised major games corporations at some stage, and right now more than ever people are taking jabs at the big money companies currently producing the so called "next gen" consoles.

But, what is it you'd do differently if you were head of the company?

Bill Gates's vision of X-Box has been crumbling, or so we're told, recently, and in the views of many he seems to be fighting a losing battle.

So, what would you do to revoloutionise, or at least add to the games industry right now? Within the realms of reality, what would you add to a games company that would bring something new to the world of gaming?

Show your 'real' knowledge of the games industry, show why you really could make the head of the next major games company.
Wed 30/05/01 at 23:03
Regular
"You've upset me"
I'd give the public what it wanted. Not a console with numerous add ons and flashy graphics.

A games console. Nothing more, nothing less. A console to play games on. Great games. Games with good gameplay and a decent challenge. Not games with gorgeous looking graphcis but no gameplay.

I wouldn't give in to pressure to market the console to meet the public demand. I'd keep working and then release it WHEN IT WAS READY. Same goes for the games on it.

And THAT is what the games industry is missing.
Wed 30/05/01 at 23:00
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
We've all criticised major games corporations at some stage, and right now more than ever people are taking jabs at the big money companies currently producing the so called "next gen" consoles.

But, what is it you'd do differently if you were head of the company?

Bill Gates's vision of X-Box has been crumbling, or so we're told, recently, and in the views of many he seems to be fighting a losing battle.

So, what would you do to revoloutionise, or at least add to the games industry right now? Within the realms of reality, what would you add to a games company that would bring something new to the world of gaming?

Show your 'real' knowledge of the games industry, show why you really could make the head of the next major games company.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.