GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fighter jet... in GTA..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 01/11/04 at 22:17
Regular
"Max Power"
right i believe they are in the game because i havnt really seen much of one but, if you go to the airport and get a car park it up near a wall jump on the car jump on the wall get in a plane go to another city, if you have not done enough missions to go to the other to cities then if you attempt to go to another city then you get four stars so then you get planes shooting you down if you get a good look at them they look like fighter jets and make sure your quick as you'll be dead pretty quickly.

please could someone tell me if they have seen this or tryed it because i would like to have anothers opinion on this. you are supposed to be able to control any vehicle you see.
Tue 02/11/04 at 19:25
Regular
"Max Power"
No, look read Closly, right flying before you leave san fiero when you get 4 stars for leaving the island, climb over the wall, park a car up next to it if necessary.
Wed 03/11/04 at 17:04
?

What's your point?

Yes, I've seen it.

Yes, you can eventually fly it.
Thu 04/11/04 at 18:02
Regular
"Max Power"
ye i know and its a harrier, even better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.