GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fighter jet... in GTA..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 01/11/04 at 22:17
Regular
"Max Power"
right i believe they are in the game because i havnt really seen much of one but, if you go to the airport and get a car park it up near a wall jump on the car jump on the wall get in a plane go to another city, if you have not done enough missions to go to the other to cities then if you attempt to go to another city then you get four stars so then you get planes shooting you down if you get a good look at them they look like fighter jets and make sure your quick as you'll be dead pretty quickly.

please could someone tell me if they have seen this or tryed it because i would like to have anothers opinion on this. you are supposed to be able to control any vehicle you see.
Thu 04/11/04 at 18:02
Regular
"Max Power"
ye i know and its a harrier, even better.
Wed 03/11/04 at 17:04
?

What's your point?

Yes, I've seen it.

Yes, you can eventually fly it.
Tue 02/11/04 at 19:25
Regular
"Max Power"
No, look read Closly, right flying before you leave san fiero when you get 4 stars for leaving the island, climb over the wall, park a car up next to it if necessary.
Tue 02/11/04 at 18:30
Anyone else find the driving school REALLY really hard?

I can't do it.
Tue 02/11/04 at 17:28
sheppard wrote:
> how can i do pilot skool im in los venturas hlp me out plz

The schools are marked with a red 'S' icon on your map and radar, but are only available after certain missions...

The Driving School is in Doherty, San Fiero; you have to complete the Deconstruction mission to get this.

The Pilot School is available once you purchase the Verdant Meadows Airstrip.

The Boat School is opened after you complete Pier 69 and can be found in the Bayside Marina, Tierra Roboda.

finally... The Bike School is in Blackfield, Las Venturas and is available after completing Toreno's 'Pilot School' mission; in order to gain entry to Las Venturas.
Tue 02/11/04 at 17:15
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
sheppard wrote:
> how can i do pilot skool im in los venturas hlp me out plz

i'munn wrote:
> Las Venturas
> After about 80 missions
Tue 02/11/04 at 16:39
Regular
"can u please tell m"
how can i do pilot skool im in los venturas hlp me out plz
Mon 01/11/04 at 23:37
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Just climb in the airport, steal one of those little golf-carty bag carrier type finnnngs and then drive around to the runway and the jet is right there, accessible from the very start of the game.

Silly fiends.

EDIT: Ones that like shoot missiles? Cool, didn't know about that.
Mon 01/11/04 at 22:40
Regular
Las Venturas
After about 80 missions
Mon 01/11/04 at 22:39
"period drama"
You can unlock all sorts of planes by doing pilot school or whatever.
Wherever that may be.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.