GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I don't know who I hate more"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/05/05 at 19:35
Regular
The crazy bas driver or the scaffy little HOOLIGANISTIC YOUNG RUFFIANS

[URL]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/busprick.html[/URL]
Fri 27/05/05 at 20:25
"'oh I do say!'"
i was wondering. how do you make a URL link on a post. i don't understand what the info at the bottom of the post means by [URL] link [/URL] - will appear as Click Here.

Please help me!!
Fri 27/05/05 at 20:20
Regular
And it was the only way to describe them really. I'd get banned regardless, so I figured I'd use such word choice to fully and effectively express my ANGER
Fri 27/05/05 at 20:20
Regular
Mate what are you talking about
Fri 27/05/05 at 20:07
Regular
"serenity now!"
zil wrote:
>little sh*thead 12 year olds

/despairs. Don't make it easy on us do you?
Fri 27/05/05 at 20:02
Regular
"The definitive tag"
The dopey kid who kept standing in front of the camera annoyed me. He made me miss a possible scumbag clobbering.
Fri 27/05/05 at 20:01
Regular
"The Red Shift"
That's stupid

Also, by the looks of it, it's American.

Follows suit I guess.
Fri 27/05/05 at 19:43
"period drama"
Sometimes bus bombs are a good thing.
Fri 27/05/05 at 19:39
Regular
Can't you share your hate equally? And I have to admit I kind of found it funny when that american kid was like "HEY GET OFF HIM YOU CAN'T DO THAT OMG OMG AHHHHHHH" and then when hte driver let go he was like "Yeah you're goin to jail yeah yeah"
Fri 27/05/05 at 19:39
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Meh, the bus driver wouldn't have gone to such extreme lengths if he didn't have a very good reason. The poor git probably went to jail.
Fri 27/05/05 at 19:35
Regular
The crazy bas driver or the scaffy little HOOLIGANISTIC YOUNG RUFFIANS

[URL]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/busprick.html[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.