GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One more topic... Starfox"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/05/05 at 16:36
Regular
"Swish"
I really like Starfox Assault. The only disappointment is not being able to play in co-op mode. I heard so much about it going to be co-op mode, but its not. Maybe they'll make a new version of Starfox and have a co-op mode. Lan mode also should've been featured. You should be able to unlock Panther and Leon, and Bill and Katt should be on there as well. Maybe even Andrew and Pigma, and who knows, maybe James Mccloud.
Sat 04/06/05 at 01:08
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Trust me - a 12" subway club with honey mustard sauce is often supreme.
Sat 04/06/05 at 01:07
Regular
"0228"
gerrid wrote:
> Mmm although sometimes you can't beat a good BDC

You can NEVER beat a BDC. Shame on you.
Sat 04/06/05 at 01:06
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I have become addicted to Subway, so that's always my fast food of choice nowadays (it's often faster than BK or MD). Mmm although sometimes you can't beat a good BDC
Sat 04/06/05 at 01:03
Regular
"0228"
JC941* wrote:
> Aww mate.
> Have you had one of them new bacon baquettes?

No. Nice?

> I know you want my job

No thanks, I'm happy just being an occasional customer.
Sat 04/06/05 at 00:59
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Aww mate.
Have you had one of them new bacon baquettes?

I know you want my job
Sat 04/06/05 at 00:56
Regular
"0228"
Do you work at Burger King? If so I'll have a bacon double cheeseburger meal please.
Sat 04/06/05 at 00:54
Regular
"hit the road jack"
You're the boss
Sat 04/06/05 at 00:46
Regular
"0228"
Change your tagline, NOW!
Sat 04/06/05 at 00:43
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Well the original Pikmin had a time limit for the day so you were rushing around an awful lot gathering Pikmin nack to base or trying to get as many items back right at the last minute as you took your of the clock. Pikmin 2 is slower but theres so much more.

I cant think of a reason why you shouldnt just skip to number two and miss out the first one.
Sat 04/06/05 at 00:41
Regular
"0228"
Slow really. Pikmin 2 is quite different to 1 because you don't have the set 30 day time limit, you can take take as long as you want, not that it will take you months on end to do so. Short but sweet.

EDIT: You'd probably be best off finding a cheap copy of the original first to see if it's your sort of thing. [URL]http://specialreserve.co.uk/reviews/customer.php?index=1014205501&specialid=80443[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.