GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One more topic... Starfox"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/05/05 at 16:36
Regular
"Swish"
I really like Starfox Assault. The only disappointment is not being able to play in co-op mode. I heard so much about it going to be co-op mode, but its not. Maybe they'll make a new version of Starfox and have a co-op mode. Lan mode also should've been featured. You should be able to unlock Panther and Leon, and Bill and Katt should be on there as well. Maybe even Andrew and Pigma, and who knows, maybe James Mccloud.
Sun 05/06/05 at 13:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yes, yes, you got me there! Damn my secret-keeping inability.
Sat 04/06/05 at 21:22
Regular
"thursdayton!"
>_<

Hughes Electrical rulez all.
Sat 04/06/05 at 21:10
Regular
"0228"
gerrid wrote:
> I preferred BK

I knew I'd convince you that Burger King is better than Subway eventually.
Sat 04/06/05 at 20:15
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I preferred BK but that's because I never got into Pikmin 2. It's good and all, but having just played Pikmin it was just more of the same. Depends what you're in the mood for. BK is suitably epic whilst Pikmin 2 is fun and different.
Sat 04/06/05 at 19:52
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Baten Kaitos is good.. but takes a while to get into.

Pikmin 2 is awesome fun all the way.
Sat 04/06/05 at 19:07
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Right.Getting back to the topic is Baten Kaitos any good and is it better then Pikmin 2?
Sat 04/06/05 at 01:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I knew it!

Anyway, yeah, a Subway Club with your choice of salad but make sure you get honey mustard dressing! Mmm!

I can't go to Central London (more specifically Leicester Square) without getting one now. I even had one standing up at 9am while waiting for a bus.
Sat 04/06/05 at 01:38
Regular
"thursdayton!"
But only in a platonic way.
Sat 04/06/05 at 01:36
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Sound a little confused there J.

MEEE AND TPHIIII KNOW EACH OTHER..!!
Sat 04/06/05 at 01:22
Regular
"0228"
Right...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.